The FIFA 12 Thread

i actually uninstall this game , haha. to hard to control, and keyboard controls are terrible. my laptop is aging, so it an with stand high grapics so much, and i fear it might crash boom, and all my lovely files are lost and gone 4ever. :p

forever im in love with PES :wub:

go tactical defending. ;)

IMO, Pes pulls off the tactical defending style better

Haven't played PES yet but will more than likely give it a go now. Still deciding whether or not to buy fifa. On the one hand the demo is not great but on the other it's been like that most years.

Was very excited about the tactical defending as it was what the game needed, but it makes it too hard to press aggressively, which some players would like to do.

Haven't played PES yet but will more than likely give it a go now. Still deciding whether or not to buy fifa. On the one hand the demo is not great but on the other it's been like that most years.

Was very excited about the tactical defending as it was what the game needed, but it makes it too hard to press aggressively, which some players would like to do.

Definitely play the PES demo, it allows to you stand off TD, or to aggressively TD. I was very pleasantly suprised with it. Even though its a demo, its the best PES ive played in a while

Same game as last year apart from new kits and the ****** tactical defending. Also, isn't it about time they changed the nets and made them look and feel more realistic? they haven't changed them since FIFA 05. Grow some balls EA and make some real visible changes to the game.

Another thing, isn't it about time away shorts and socks where brought into the game.

Well, after playing last night on World Class and winning 90% of the games, I like it. Now to conquer Legendary so I'll be ready for my career mode. The defending is pretty easy to get used to, just don't keep hold of A and RT, which I've picked up as a habit on FIFA 11. If you miss a standing tackle with B, it's easy to get right back on to them and time it better. The slide tackles in the box are much, MUCH better as well, did a lot of goal saving tackles last night, that actually look good as well. Yet to take any free kicks in a goal scoring area though, seems the computers defence are immaculate.

Same game as last year apart from new kits and the ****** tactical defending. Also, isn't it about time they changed the nets and made them look and feel more realistic? they haven't changed them since FIFA 05. Grow some balls EA and make some real visible changes to the game.

Another thing, isn't it about time away shorts and socks where brought into the game.

I'm pretty sure they made new nets for FIFA 11...

I hate the new defending personally, although being a striker on pro clubs, it could be a blessing watching other people fail. I'm new to FM Base but since I saw you guys have a pro club, I registered straight away and I was hoping to join you lot in the new season if you're on 360?

Definitely play the PES demo, it allows to you stand off TD, or to aggressively TD. I was very pleasantly suprised with it. Even though its a demo, its the best PES ive played in a while

I despised the PES demo, each to their own I guess.

I hate the new defending personally, although being a striker on pro clubs, it could be a blessing watching other people fail. I'm new to FM Base but since I saw you guys have a pro club, I registered straight away and I was hoping to join you lot in the new season if you're on 360?

You can change it back to the old defending by going into your controller settings, where it's got all your assisted stuff... right at the bottom, change the defending to 'legacy defending'

first game on fifa demo myself i played barca with arsenal was 1-0 down and one 2-1

RvP
Woj
Gervinho are all amazing

Is it just me or are the players really slow on the demo? I cannot outpace any opponent not even if I am on the ball with someone like Messi.

messi was rapido for me! ran through to a crazy through ball from way back

Is it just me or are the players really slow on the demo? I cannot outpace any opponent not even if I am on the ball with someone like Messi.

Not a problem with the arsenal boys !

I don't know how anyone could think it's the same as Fifa11, it's a much, much better game.

Seems a lot slower paced than last year and it actually benefits you from playing football and you can't just run past people easily, Really struggling with the final ball in most games. Much better than 11.

Anyone else finding it so easy to cut in and score? I'm just playing with Aguero on the left and Adam Johnson on the right- I cut in onto their stronger foot and curl it into the far corner with 90% success :)

Seems a lot slower paced than last year and it actually benefits you from playing football and you can't just run past people easily, Really struggling with the final ball in most games. Much better than 11.

You can change the game speed in the full game.

Am I the only one that doesn't really give a **** about nets and crowds and stuff?

Only thing similar to that I would like would be more BAP options for my pro's looks!