The FIFA 12 Thread

:) To be fair, I was in a similar mood after winning 8 in a row lol. :) That included a few games against 5* teams, but in the league level 9, so the opponents weren't very hard. Even in League 8, the gulf in class is quite noticeable, even after winning my first three games, so I am (luckily) safe from relegation.

I imagine once more people get the game, it will be easier to climb the leagues. Well.. hopefully it is anyway.
My poor form is continuing with a loss and a draw today. I'll bounce back, I hope.
I'm thinking of getting the season ticket but I'm not sure its worth it, maybe I should just wait the 2 days left.
Go for it, it ends midnight tonight though...

[video]http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/95208807[/video]
A goal I scored in H2H - went on to lose 2-1

Volleys are so much better on 12, on every other Fifa they were underpowered and hardly troubled the keepers. Glad they fixed it this time around as I'm a huge fan of the first time volley from outside the box a la Stevie G.

My poor form is continuing with a loss and a draw today. I'll bounce back, I hope.

Go for it, it ends midnight tonight though...

[video]http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/95208807[/video]
A goal I scored in H2H - went on to lose 2-1

Volleys are so much better on 12, on every other Fifa they were underpowered and hardly troubled the keepers. Glad they fixed it this time around as I'm a huge fan of the first time volley from outside the box a la Stevie G.

Yeah, I'm just thinking £33 is a lot of money on it's own, but £50 :O I might just wait

Got a dispatch e-mail from ShopTo today, so should be arriving tomorrow :)

Looking forward to it greatly.

XD

[video=youtube;YYuTfxctxU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYuTfxctxU4[/video]

Kind of hoping mine turns up today, but I got Dead Island yesterday (which is ******* insane), so I won't be too upset if it doesn't arrive. :)

Kind of hoping mine turns up today, but I got Dead Island yesterday (which is ******* insane), so I won't be too upset if it doesn't arrive. :)

Why have you bought this? im waiting for the moment you smash a 3rd controller, and ill laugh

Mine is at home, all wrapped up! :D As soon as I get in, shoes off, Xbox on, Disc tray open, FIFA 12 in, open can of beer, relax until early hours. Probably only get a couple of hours sleep before work tomorrow but I'll make up for that on Sunday and stay in bed all day. Woooop!

Why have you bought this? im waiting for the moment you smash a 3rd controller, and ill laugh

I have smashed three now, I had to go and buy a new one on.. Tuesday? After a monumental 4-0 lead thrown away to lose 5-4 on Fifa. That was in the 80th min or so, had to quit and go and buy a new controller. FML. I think I have learnt my lesson now though, as I have a DNF rating :'( Fifa just makes me so angry lol!

PS. Buy Dead Island so we can wack zombies together!

You have FIFA already don't you?

Well yeah, I have the season ticket version, but the main thing I am interested in atm is UT and H2H, I can already play H2H, but really really want to play UT.

I have smashed three now, I had to go and buy a new one on.. Tuesday? After a monumental 4-0 lead thrown away to lose 5-4 on Fifa. That was in the 80th min or so, had to quit and go and buy a new controller. FML. I think I have learnt my lesson now though, as I have a DNF rating :'( Fifa just makes me so angry lol!

Well yeah, I have the season ticket version, but the main thing I am interested in atm is UT and H2H, I can already play H2H, but really really want to play UT.

More money than sense? XD I'm in a similar position.

Wtf..

Luka Modric is rated 88. Which is higher than the ENTIRE Real Madrid squad bar Ronaldo and Casillas. He's rated higher than the entire Manchester City team, Arsenal team and Chelsea team.

That is ridiculous.

Oh I didn't know season ticket didn't give that, I'm gonna get my copy tomorrow morning or Midnight, shall see :)

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Wtf..

Luka Modric is rated 88. Which is higher than the ENTIRE Real Madrid squad bar Ronaldo and Casillas. He's rated higher than the entire Manchester City team, Arsenal team and Chelsea team.

That is ridiculous.

He was quite underrated in 11, sort out your game EA

Anybody wants any ratings just give me a shout and I'll be happy to oblige.

Rage smashing for the lols. Thought I was bad on FM sometimes lol

The World XI is a joke aswell.. Ji Sung Park, Claudio Pizarro, Stewart Downing, Aaron Lennon all in it. But no Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta etc.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Would you mind checking Miyaichi and Bale's pace stat for me?

Miyaichi Acceleration - 95 | Sprint Speed - 94
Bale Acceleration - 91 | Sprint Speed - 93

The World XI is a joke aswell.. Ji Sung Park, Claudio Pizarro, Stewart Downing, Aaron Lennon all in it. But no Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta etc.

Yeah saw that the other day when I was going to play them with Newcastle in offline mode. Swiftly decided they looked cack and that I would go back to H2H's. :)

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Miyaichi Acceleration - 95 | Sprint Speed - 94
Bale Acceleration - 91 | Sprint Speed - 93

Cheers, that Miyaichi looks awesome.