The FIFA 12 Thread

Miyaichi will be a must for any EPL silver team. Think I'll keep hold of him for a bit.

I am hoping to get mine this weekend :) mate gets 20% off from Game (not Game is in your UK Game, it is a big Mass Mart type of place) will see how much they stock it for otherwise off Kalahari.net for around R462 (£40)

think it only arrives tomorrow in SA though... :) can I get a **** yeah?

Is this game way better than Fifa11? be honest and critical!

I am hoping to get mine this weekend :) mate gets 20% off from Game (not Game is in your UK Game, it is a big Mass Mart type of place) will see how much they stock it for otherwise off Kalahari.net for around R462 (£40)

Yes.

I've grown to it, mainly cos of the hilarious impact engine XD and the skill pass :D

I have smashed three now, I had to go and buy a new one on.. Tuesday? After a monumental 4-0 lead thrown away to lose 5-4 on Fifa. That was in the 80th min or so, had to quit and go and buy a new controller. FML. I think I have learnt my lesson now though, as I have a DNF rating :'( Fifa just makes me so angry lol!

PS. Buy Dead Island so we can wack zombies together!

Well yeah, I have the season ticket version, but the main thing I am interested in atm is UT and H2H, I can already play H2H, but really really want to play UT.

Lol, i dont know why you bother.

Might get DI, waiting for my bigger hard drive to arrive first

PS. heading out now to post GOW3, ill text you later with the tracking code

getting my copy tomorrow :) was going to order online but it will only arrive on Monday! Got a game shop downstairs which I frequent quite often, going to pop down there and ask the owner to keep me a copy for tomorrow! He has a midnight launch tonight.. no chance I am coming for that.. haahahha, might pay for it now as well...

getting my copy tomorrow :) was going to order online but it will only arrive on Monday! Got a game shop downstairs which I frequent quite often, going to pop down there and ask the owner to keep me a copy for tomorrow! He has a midnight launch tonight.. no chance I am coming for that.. haahahha, might pay for it now as well...

Missin out mate ;)

Well, my post just turned up, without fifa in it, guess it's back to Dead Island and H2H's for me then.

Going to buy it tomorrow and get started on Pro Clubs, I am shocking at this new defending so going to give the season mode a miss till I get better at it.

sometimes if your player has no fitness and starts running he randomly gets injured :/, not sure if this feature is very good.

I officially love Barcelona and hate Real Madrid on this game.

sometimes if your player has no fitness and starts running he randomly gets injured :/, not sure if this feature is very good.

Makes sense. Don't run with your players when they have low fitness, let them have time to recover?

I officially love Barcelona and hate Real Madrid on this game.

Once you start playing H2H alot, you will start hating both, as they are the only teams I ever seem to play.

Makes sense. Don't run with your players when they have low fitness, let them have time to recover?

Once you start playing H2H alot, you will start hating both, as they are the only teams I ever seem to play.

Believe it or not, Arsenal will probably my most played team, they have so much pace :)

Sounds like the career mode is a "bit" ****** up. Lots of CPU players even in Ireland for example get over 90 speed in a few seasons. I guess such is life in Ireland.

paid for it now, they only getting their stock in after hours before the midnight opening! I can drive to the other shop where the deliveries get done, but that is a pain and quite a drive through traffic...

I can wait.....

paid for it now, they only getting their stock in after hours before the midnight opening! I can drive to the other shop where the deliveries get done, but that is a pain and quite a drive through traffic...

I can wait.....

Traffic past 10pm? :eek:

its 4:22pm here in SA :) rush hour in the middle of the CBD as well!

>_< I don't know what I'm on about hahaha, I'm really, really tired! Hopefully I won't fall to sleep whilst I'm playing FIFA XD. Just been nodding off at my desk so decided to have a stroll around work just to keep me awake.