The FIFA 12 Thread

Phil Jones in my first pack on UT, my team is disgustingly bad..

tommorow ah i cant wait for it lol

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

also on the Fifa 12 forum i found this guy on there has made a list with what stadiums suit who. Good thing imo and i will be using it tomorrow :)

EA Forums

I bought mine yesterday, just picked it up :) at work at the moment though, just came from home after watching the SA WC rugby game! going out to dinner with the missus tonight but sticking it in when I get home (and yes, no pun intended...) :p

looks insane, still ******* irritated that EA don't make the Ps3 game 1080p for **** sakes! every Xbox game that has been released since it came out is 1080p why cant you make a game that has Full HD, whats the point of having my Full HD 42" if I cannot reap the benefits...

this is only the 2nd game I have ever bought on the release date, the other being The Witcher 2 :)

I bought mine yesterday, just picked it up :) at work at the moment though, just came from home after watching the SA WC rugby game! going out to dinner with the missus tonight but sticking it in when I get home (and yes, no pun intended...) :p

looks insane, still ******* irritated that EA don't make the Ps3 game 1080p for **** sakes! every Xbox game that has been released since it came out is 1080p why cant you make a game that has Full HD, whats the point of having my Full HD 42" if I cannot reap the benefits...

this is only the 2nd game I have ever bought on the release date, the other being The Witcher 2 :)

Wtf ps3 isnt 1080p!?

Wtf ps3 isnt 1080p!?
no its not and I am pretty ******* bleek to be honest! (even though 720 Ps3 looks better than 1080p Xbox :p) its still bullshit! I want to see the sweat dripping off Rooney's face for crying in a bucket....

CPU/User customization has made me have to start new career, very comical but you couldnt get bigger cheat on a game.

I started a career mode last night, my pro is already 75 8) but I started the season with a draw and 2 wins, then lost to City 4 - 1 :(

Wigan Athletic 2 – 1 QPR | EA SPORTS

Moses is the dying minutes. It says Amateur but it was really World Class XD

Last edited:

Barely any game on 360 and PS3 is 1080p, they are usually 720p and below but upscaled. Also, the PS3 is a lot harder to develop for.

FIFA 11 ran at 1280x720 on both 360 and PS3, I would imagine it is the same this year.

Last edited:
Was going well, until - Every other game now I just get the disk unreadable error message for some reason. I've checked the disk, restarted the console and its all fine etc, but I still get the same problem. Problem with my xbox? Any ideas how to resolve this issue? Thanking you all in anticipation.

Was going well, until - Every other game now I just get the disk unreadable error message for some reason. I've checked the disk, restarted the console and its all fine etc, but I still get the same problem. Problem with my xbox? Any ideas how to resolve this issue? Thanking you all in anticipation.

Sounds like an xbox problem to me. Try the disks on another machine if you can, see if they're the problem.

Sounds like an xbox problem to me. Try the disks on another machine if you can, see if they're the problem.

Cheers GC, assumed as much. Have been trying a little bit on other machines as well and seems okay.

You seem to know everything about anything, any idea on how to rectify the issue?

:wub:

Sigh, my copy of FIFA hasn't been delivered. If it doesn't come tomorrow I will be gutted.

The last game I pre-ordered got lost in the post (Fight Night Champion). I hope it doesn't happen again.

Cheers GC, assumed as much. Have been trying a little bit on other machines as well and seems okay.

You seem to know everything about anything, any idea on how to rectify the issue?

Usually I try the following if something like this happens:

1. Clean the disk
2. Clear the system cache
3. Take out the hard drive and put it back in
4. If none of that works, send it off for a service.

Well, make sure your xbox has plenty of air around it. As its hot (in england anyway) it might just be over heated. Try and blow through the vents to shift any built up dust. If it still happens try your xbox stood up or lying down. Whatever is the oposite to how it is now lol. (make sure xbox is off when you move or it might scratch your disc)

Hope one of those helps mate :)

1. Clean the disk

Thanks babes, in the process of clearing cache as we speak.

Well, make sure your xbox has plenty of air around it. As its hot (in england anyway) it might just be over heated. Try and blow through the vents to shift any built up dust. If it still happens try your xbox stood up or lying down. Whatever is the oposite to how it is now lol. (make sure xbox is off when you move or it might scratch your disc)

Cheers mate. Will feedback what (Hopefully!) resolves the issue.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

1. Clean the disk

Thanks babes, in the process of clearing cache as we speak.

Cheers mate. Will feedback what (Hopefully!) resolves the issue.

Service it is... :(