The FIFA 12 Thread

I score plenty of headers on my career with Michael Owen, bought him for Wigan. If world class is too easy, try playing with a lesser team, that's a challenge

Having now played it quite a bit, IMO it could be great but there are a few things holding it back.

Ultimate team starts off being an epic mode but gets **** when you realise that 4 times out of 5 the team with the higher chemistry wins.

The online is usually good but it is possible to exploit the defending and just dribble into the box and win a goal/ penalty. Also Barca are untouchable!

Career mode is good but atm I'm finding world class too easy and legendary too hard which is annoying. Also you players never ever ever attack headers, in attack or defence. Unless I have a massive hight advantage, every aerial dual is won by the oppo. Overall though it's a good effort, if they iron out these things fifa 13 could be amazing.

Go onto the options screen and change your player settings down, or the CPU setting up mate :)

Obviously hacked.
Ahh :S Anyway Im either an 85 ST - Finisher or an 82 - ST - Target man, the latter used for pro clubs the fore for Career mode, My pro looks rather like Georgios Samaras

Ahh :S Anyway Im either an 85 ST - Finisher or an 82 - ST - Target man, the latter used for pro clubs the fore for Career mode, My pro looks rather like Georgios Samaras

giorgios%2Bsamaras.jpg

Just realised I can play on Legendary and dominate at 1am when I want to go to sleep, but at like 5pm I lose on professional. Wierd, but I guess I just gotta play late at night/early morning!

Just realised I can play on Legendary and dominate at 1am when I want to go to sleep, but at like 5pm I lose on professional. Wierd, but I guess I just gotta play late at night/early morning!
I cant play when I am tired! I play better on weekends when I am more relaxed!

started career in be a Pro, much much better than last year! having such fun! started as a Amc for Wimbledon Fc :) I realised quickly why SI always use Wimbledon when they are developing the game and showing us footage, they sponsor them!

really enjoying it so far :)

I cant play when I am tired! I play better on weekends when I am more relaxed!

I play better when I've had 1 or 2 drinks, but there's always that line I cross when my play just starts to decline and I begin shouting a lot XD

I want to know tooo . my Xbox encounter same problem . please, some body, help meeeeeeee !

After not playing Fifa for a week or so, I came on last night for some H2H games. Won my first game 3-1, pretty easy, then bam. Lost 3-2. having 18 shots, 14 on target, to his 5 shots, 4 on target, fair enough. Bam, lost 2-1, again, having 68% possession, 10 shots on target compared to his three, and I still lost. So, thinking things couldn't get worse, I really turned on the style, playing against Fulham as Palermo, I went 2-0 up after about 5 mins, starting to enjoy the game again, passing it around nicely, ended the half at 2-1 because I passed the ball the wrong direction to which my stick was pointed, oh well, had 11 shots on target in the first half, with over 60% possession, thinking I would walk it second half.. well.. I kind of did.. I had 12 more shots on target taking me to a total of 23, didn't score any more goals.. and he managed to score 2 with his only 2 shots on target. End of the game, I had 28 shots, 23 on target, he had 4 shots, 3 on target, 3 goals.

I think I need to find a team with a better goalkeeper. :p

After not playing Fifa for a week or so, I came on last night for some H2H games. Won my first game 3-1, pretty easy, then bam. Lost 3-2. having 18 shots, 14 on target, to his 5 shots, 4 on target, fair enough. Bam, lost 2-1, again, having 68% possession, 10 shots on target compared to his three, and I still lost. So, thinking things couldn't get worse, I really turned on the style, playing against Fulham as Palermo, I went 2-0 up after about 5 mins, starting to enjoy the game again, passing it around nicely, ended the half at 2-1 because I passed the ball the wrong direction to which my stick was pointed, oh well, had 11 shots on target in the first half, with over 60% possession, thinking I would walk it second half.. well.. I kind of did.. I had 12 more shots on target taking me to a total of 23, didn't score any more goals.. and he managed to score 2 with his only 2 shots on target. End of the game, I had 28 shots, 23 on target, he had 4 shots, 3 on target, 3 goals.

I think I need to find a team with a better goalkeeper
. :p

Play with Tottenham.

What time did you come on? I was waiting for you to accept me >_< it must have been late though, because I played a couple of games with a mate then was going to request but I ended up going off at 11:30 still with no sign of you :( I was desperate for Clubs! :p

And I agree with you on that.. Did you look to see who got man of the match for the other team? If I had a pound for every keeper that got man of the match, I'd own EA! I was using Tottenham last night, first time and they were amazing! Adebayor is just on another level, he scored a hat-trick against Real Madrid which I won 4 - 2 and against United which I won 1 - 0. And you don't even have to change team management when searching for a game (which is annoying).