The FIFA 12 Thread

What time did you come on? I was waiting for you to accept me >_< it must have been late though, because I played a couple of games with a mate then was going to request but I ended up going off at 11:30 still with no sign of you :( I was desperate for Clubs! :p

And I agree with you on that.. Did you look to see who got man of the match for the other team? If I had a pound for every keeper that got man of the match, I'd own EA! I was using Tottenham last night, first time and they were amazing! Adebayor is just on another level, he scored a hat-trick against Real Madrid which I won 4 - 2 and against United which I won 1 - 0. And you don't even have to change team management when searching for a game (which is annoying).

Really? I was joking

What time did you come on? I was waiting for you to accept me >_< it must have been late though, because I played a couple of games with a mate then was going to request but I ended up going off at 11:30 still with no sign of you :( I was desperate for Clubs! :p

You're still in a club appaz.

and Sam, I like playing as 4* teams. :)

No, I posted that, without knowing you had posted anything XD. And I was going to request to sign when you come online but I didn't see you :(

You're still in a club appaz.

and Sam, I like playing as 4* teams. :)

I like playing with Athletico Madrid, who I think are 4 star and Courtois is actually awesome in goal. Then Ivory Coast are also 4 star and are sick. But I know what ya mean about H2H, you can play terrible for 3 games and then win 3 in a row :S I'm div 6, what are you?

I like playing with Athletico Madrid, who I think are 4 star and Courtois is actually awesome in goal. Then Ivory Coast are also 4 star and are sick. But I know what ya mean about H2H, you can play terrible for 3 games and then win 3 in a row :S I'm div 6, what are you?

Division 5 atm, but I might get relegated the way I am playing, 1 game left, 2 points needed to stay up.. I don't think I will, I have had some rely frustrating games so far. :( We need to play our ladder match at some point.

Atletico are 4 1/2 star.. Aston Villa are 4 star and they're pretty decent Dunc. Given in goal too...

Division 5 atm, but I might get relegated the way I am playing, 1 game left, 2 points needed to stay up.. I don't think I will, I have had some rely frustrating games so far. :( We need to play our ladder match at some point.

Yeah, when you free?

Newcastle are a VERY decent 4 star team, but Wigan are (sounding biased) probably the best 3 1/2 star team when Moses and Crusat are opposite each other and Sammon in the middle.. Average pace of about 89 between the three, big target man in Sammon, RAPID pace with Crusat and nice skill with Moses. The three link up brilliantly.

Newcastle are a VERY decent 4 star team, but Wigan are (sounding biased) probably the best 3 1/2 star team when Moses and Crusat are opposite each other and Sammon in the middle.. Average pace of about 89 between the three, big target man in Sammon, RAPID pace with Crusat and nice skill with Moses. The three link up brilliantly.

Might try that today, with the might Habsinator in goal.

Pew, just saved my division 5 ****! 90th min winner from Dazzling Darren Bent!!! I am so **** atm :(

I have to vent my fury here. The H2H matching system is utter *****. I use 4 star teams and 9 out of 10 times i play the very top 5 star teams. Extremely unfair.

I have to vent my fury here. The H2H matching system is utter *****. I use 4 star teams and 9 out of 10 times i play the very top 5 star teams. Extremely unfair.

What league are you in, and what team are you using? Because I rarely have that issue.