The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

sorry guys been a bit inactive, will defo be free all next weekend. and around 9-10 most weeknights :)

Right *************.

I am giving you one week, so next friday at 6pm is the cut off point for getting your games played.

If you don't, all the games that haven't been played will end 0-0.

We are going to redraft next friday (3rd of Feb) night or maybe the Saturday night or Monday night, depending on how many people can get online.

If anyone wants to drop out, for any reason, let me know.

Apart from that, get your ******* games played.

Right then.

As no one seems to be doing anything about this, here is a list of games to be played:

Dunc
aannddyy x 2

Nathan
CTPauley x 2
aannddyy x 2

Ronan
CTPauley x 2
171Danny x 2
aannddyy x 2
iNickStuff x 1 (Cup game)

171Danny
Ronan x 2
CTPauley x 2

Aannddyy
Dunc x 2
Nathan x 2
Ronan x 2
CTPauley x 2
Gates4000 x 1 (cup)

Gates4000
Jake x 1
Giggles x 2
aannddyy x 1 (cup)

Giggles
Gates4000 x 2

Jake
Gates4000 x 1

iNickStuff
Ronan x 1 (cup)

Tiraths
iNickStuff or Ronan x 1 (cup)

If people don't have at least 8/10 games played by Friday, I will replace you in the league. We will be redrafting on either Friday night or Sat night. Post on here with your preference, if you have none then don't post. If you miss the draft, you will be given **** players. For cup games, if you don't play them, I will just stop doing the cup all together for future seasons.

Don't mind Friday or Saturday.

Hopefully me & gates can get our games done soon.

Ronan 2-2 CtPauley
CtPauley 4-2 Ronan

Ronan 3-0 Danny (Ronaldo goal dissaloawed and booked for no reason?!!?)
Ronan 4-1 Danny

Ronaldo's a complete ****. :mad:

Honestly Ronan, I have never seen someone bash Ronaldo so much!

Dunc, are you going to show the latest league tables before or after everyone have played their games?

No news from Gates, he wont respond.

Dunc, are you going to show the latest league tables before or after everyone have played their games?

Probably do it at the end. I am trying to update the auction game at the moment, but I am unable to keep my internet up for long enough to open a PM. :( So I don't think uploading a photo of the league will be a very successful venture.

My Xbox Live ran out today, should have it later today or tomorrow.

Ill try to play aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandy later today, then i'll play Nathan whenever he gets XBL.