Thiago Silva
Hernanes

CtPauley 5 - 4 Nathan

Cavani x3
Honda
Nasri
Podolski x3
Messi

sorry lads, my house's internet has been really ****** up last few days. still want to play my games but if the season is ending tomorrow how long do i have? might just have to start the new season and be properly involved in that one

sorry lads, my house's internet has been really ****** up last few days. still want to play my games but if the season is ending tomorrow how long do i have? might just have to start the new season and be properly involved in that one

Well, by the looks of it, we are going to be redrafting on Sat night at around 8pm or so, so we can get it done before Match of the Day. :) So you have until around 6pm on Sat to play your games. How long till your internet gets fixed?

should be back to normal today, was just being a bit of a ****, who needs to play me, around all sat and probs about 7:30 onwards tonight :)

As previously stated to Dunc, I'm now unavailable for games and will be conducting the draft via text message/BBM.

As previously stated to Dunc, I'm now unavailable for games and will be conducting the draft via text message/BBM.

Considering I no longer own a blackberry, I think we should stick to text :p

Ok, the draft is going to be on Sat night at 8.30pm, so we can get it finished before MoTD. :) If anyone can't make it, let me know, and I will try and sort out a way you can still pick players, via text or something. :)

Also, for a reference, can everyone who has read the above post, and doesn't have a problem with the time, please 'like' this post, so I know who and who has not read it. If you do have an issue with the time, please post on here. If you do neither, I won't make any attempt to help you sort out your draft team, you will just be left with the cunty **** players. :)

Thanks. Remember the draft will be on IRC on Sat night at 8.30.

Ok, so you will need to be on IRC tonight for/at 8.30, when I will let everyone know the room that we will be drafting in.

If you miss it, you will get **** players, so sucks to be you.

Considering I no longer own a blackberry, I think we should stick to text :p

Ok, the draft is going to be on Sat night at 8.30pm, so we can get it finished before MoTD. :) If anyone can't make it, let me know, and I will try and sort out a way you can still pick players, via text or something. :)

Sorry, can't make it. So I've PM'd you my list with players and instructions :)

Ok *******, this is your 30 minute warning to the start of the draft on IRC.

Jonesy has replaced Wilko/Gates. Those two can play for the final place and the **** team.

New teams:

c6ab9619af3dc1db7ab651038282688f.png

Updating the leagues and OP in a min :)

Last edited:
Results from season 2:

37ec1ccc992bc873fe4852e0dc149f30.png

League tables:

d074ba50bb2e892fbb542b71990c4e82.png

So that means Aannddyy and 171Danny will be dropping to Division Two, and we will have iNickStuff and Tirath in Division 1.

Feel free to play games, although we will now have 7 in Division 2, after the inclusion of Jonesy. Wilko you need to pick your team, and Gates is picking his at the moment. I won't be continuing the cup following the current one, but feel free to finish it using your new teams if you wish. :)