The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Ok. Tuesday night. 8pm. Draft. Be there or be square.

McChicken, urm, you need to download an IRC Client, like mIRC or soming, dunno a Mac one. Once you have done that, find the FM-Base IRC thread, around somewhere.. and that will tell you how to get onto our channel. :)

Ok. Tuesday night. 8pm. Draft. Be there or be square.

McChicken, urm, you need to download an IRC Client, like mIRC or soming, dunno a Mac one. Once you have done that, find the FM-Base IRC thread, around somewhere.. and that will tell you how to get onto our channel. :)

Got mIRC, cant input the hash symbol though, not on my keyboard, tried copy and pasting into the section but wont allow me to do that way, any ideas how else i can get in?

Got it figured out, goggle was my friend :) Alt & 3 if anyone else needs it, highly doubt it though...

cheers for your help Dunc :)

Draft is Tuesday now? I was all ready for it now! ;-)

What's the draft order? It's about time we changed it. I'm sick of not getting Messi. (;

I personally think we should go with the MLS model, though.

What's the draft order? It's about time we changed it. I'm sick of not getting Messi. (;

No person on the planet understands the MLS model though ;)

What time?

8pm.

Yep, it's changed, it's basically inside out from the last set.

So it's:

Andy
Jonesy
Gates
Jake
Giggles
Nathan
Wilko
Tirath
Dunc
Danny
Ronan
CT
iNickStuff

For this draft, and then reversed for the following draft, then for the following draft we will have a completely new order. :)

Yep, it's changed, it's basically inside out from the last set.

So it's:

Andy
Jonesy
Gates
Jake
Giggles
Nathan
Wilko
Tirath
Dunc
Danny
Ronan
CT
iNickStuff

For this draft, and then reversed for the following draft, then for the following draft we will have a completely new order. :)

Ohh...

Lol

Ok ladies. We are on IRC, in the room #giggleshasamangina with the start of the draft at 8pm sharp. :)