Only problem i can see at the moment is getting contract renewals for non EU players.

i.e. Mohammed Jameel, Kenrry Valdarrama, and Alex Johnson....they'll all leave at the end of the 2nd season if i can get a work permit...

and Mikhail Belukhin will leave in 2014 for the same reason

If I dont get a contract renewal. Id be curious to see where I end up.

Wouldn't usually upload highlights but just happened to have THREE 30 yard goals in, as well as strikes from Gainza, Wilkinson and Dahnert :)

[video=youtube;3jmueCGxS5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jmueCGxS5I[/video]

a brilliant crossed in freekick by van Bumwinkle throw in towards the end there too (0:58)! Not bad for a keeper!

2nd round, got beat by Charlton :(

i got lucky draws but got myself to 3rd Round...so far. Only has to beat Gillingham and Sailsbury in the 1st and 2nd Round.

Have been drawn against Bolton away now

Actually do I get that achievement again for non-keague in the 3rd Round again Danny? If so i'll put up screenshots..

Giant Killers >> Defeat a Championship or higher side whilst in Non-League. (10pts)

Really did ride my luck a little with the pen and own goal....but im not complaining!View attachment 204150

Non-League No More >> Achieve promotion to the Football League within 2 seasons. (25pts)
Non-League Double >> Win the FA Trophy and a Blue Square title in the same year. (20pts)
Destined For Greater Things >> Win back to back Blue Square titles and defend the FA Trophy. (40pts)

like steve...not sure whether or not i can get the 'Non-League Double' again..

View attachment 204157View attachment 204158

Manager's Player of the season:

View attachment 204159

View attachment 204160

Last edited:
Non-League No More >> Achieve promotion to the Football League within 2 seasons. (25pts)
Non-League Double >> Win the FA Trophy and a Blue Square title in the same year. (20pts)
Destined For Greater Things >> Win back to back Blue Square titles and defend the FA Trophy. (40pts)

like steve...not sure whether or not i can get the 'Non-League Double' again..

View attachment 204157View attachment 204158

Manager's Player of the season:

View attachment 204159

View attachment 204160

The Idea behind "Destined For Greater Things" being double the points is that you only get NLD once :L

I accidentaly deleted my save file for the 2nd season. I have a backup from the end of the first season so must start again. do my points get wiped out now?

I accidentaly deleted my save file for the 2nd season. I have a backup from the end of the first season so must start again. do my points get wiped out now?

Nah, I'm feeling generous :p

Giant Killers >> (10pts)
Playing With The Big Boys >> (15pts) (not sure if i got this already)

Had to upload the results of the Everton game, mainly for getting to the 5th round and dominating them except for shots on target. :)

View attachment 204330View attachment 204331

Il start this tonite hopefully have two season done by monday evening to catch up! :)

Found a problem. In League 2 you have to have 6 players who have been in England for 3 years in the matchday squad. Currently there isnt enought players that meet the requirements so i cant even name a squad properly

Can i use FMRTE to correct this?