The FM-Base Money Bags Challenge's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the little box that allows you to change database so what do I do??

im having the same problem as alot of other people. im sure i've put the xml file in the right folder but i cant get the team to show up. i think it has something to do with the fact i have two sports interactive folders. ive tried putting it in each one with no joy, although when i put the file in both a custom team does show up but not the right one. this is the only editor data i have. i've also tried reinstalling the game and redownloading the file... no joy

cheers for the help

I don't have the little box that allows you to change database so what do I do??

im having the same problem as alot of other people. im sure i've put the xml file in the right folder but i cant get the team to show up. i think it has something to do with the fact i have two sports interactive folders. ive tried putting it in each one with no joy, although when i put the file in both a custom team does show up but not the right one. this is the only editor data i have. i've also tried reinstalling the game and redownloading the file... no joy

cheers for the help
I cant think of what you are doing wrong but there is definetly nothing wrong with the file as alot of people are playing the database with no problems.

Could someone do me a massive favour please & make a tutorial video showing how I apply the download? Cheers

the only thing I can think that peole might be doing wrong is putting the file in program files and not documents.

i definitely put it in the right place, i think its something to do with having two sports interactive folders that i cant get rid off. does anybody else having the problem have two folders?

A lot of people are saying its easy. Yes, of course it's going to be easy, you have Premier League players in the Blue Square southern division...

It's not all about that; it't about how far you can get and building a sustainable club. Its going to be easy for a couple of seasons but then you'll realise that if you don't do something soon your'e going to go into debt.

So the trick is to build a new stadium from the start and begin to build a sustain about team.

How far can you take the newly formed FM-Base team

You will start the challenge in the Blue Square South (England)

You start with a transfer budget of £472,000,000 and a wage budget of £5,000,000

You also start off with a reputation of 10,000 and state of the art training and youth facilities.

However you only start off with a 1,000 all seater stadium so you will have to upgrade this in the future.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
FM-Base Money Bags Challenge's - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Please post your update's on this thread and challenge other FM-Base members to mini challenges to do with this team on here.

It's a good idea. You should have a leaderboard with points awarded for trophies, goals scored, personal awards etc. and taken off for money spent. As it is there's no incentive to actually stick at the challenge past the first few seasons, and actually try and build a football club, which I assume is the aim of the challenge.

Scoring System and Rules added to OP

feel free to suggest any other rules/scoring based on money spent etc.

GOING TO START THIS CHALLENGE NOW!
PLEASE COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON HOW DO YOU ATTACH THE FM BASE KIT?

Doing this challenge now. Unbeaten in BSS so far, 14 games gone, 6 goals conceded. Can't post screenshots of game status as I saved more than 10 times as I play a few games then save and go to sleep :(

Its a fun database so I'm not complaining. I had a look on the editor and the potential support is 1000, Man U's is 100000, So I'll have me some of that!
"I'm an improver.That's what I do, I improve things"

Started this challenge yesterday, well its not much of a challenge at the moment! 10 league games in, this is my progress. Wages is killing my income though, need my stadium to be built quick!

I asked the board to expand the stadium, which they accepted, but the message recieved after was that the stadium was going to be expanded to 1000 seats (which it already is) and will cost £0?? Glitch? anyone else had this problem?

Last edited:
don't buy such expensive player till higher up the leagues and a new stadium is built. I have spent about 8.5 mill got lots of loan players not needing to pay there wages
will post some pics shortly.....

gonna give this a go seems fun got club logo in but cant seem get kits workin at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.