Ok, pretty stupid quesiton and most likely obvious. But where do I save my graphics folder to?

Where is it? I also installed by steam and can't find the editor anywhere?

Hi havnt got FM2011 yet waiting for it to be delivered. Just wondering if you can change a players age?

Is this possible?

want to edit my game to do the following:1. All the english pyramid system as far down as possible. 2. Many teams from around the world incoproated into English league system3. FA Cup to be replaced with British cup which features all clubs from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.4. Yorkshire/Derbyshire league split into 4 groups of 7 teams in each - participants to remain same year in year out, but are randamly split itno groups each year, top 2 from each group goes into knockout phase, maybe 2 legs but no decided yet. This league is to run along side the normal league/season5. League cup - all teams in the English league except the ones involved in the above competition. 2 legs for semi finals6. Coastal Cup - involving same selected participants each year of coastal based sides, random draw 1 leg. To run along side normal season.7. European Champions league - Qualfying for this to remain the same - however, I would prefer a league format of home and away. I would like to make certain lower grade teams have to qualify to keep the numbers down - not sure what the maximum is I could allow i the league though?8. World Club Cup. Including all the champions from every division in the world participating in a random draw knockout competiton. 9. Cup Winners Cup - All cup winners from around world – if already qualified for European Champions League then runner up – if runner up already in other competition, next league place, Each round over 2 legs if possible10. Europe cup. Keep as it is with qualifying via usual league places.11. Scottish premier division to be increased to 20 and other divisions to similar size. I also have numerous teams, players to add to the game as well as update team data. Does anyone think this is possible to achieve all this to happen from season to season?

Last edited:
want to edit my game to do the following:
1. All the english pyramid system as far down as possible.

2. Many teams from around the world incoproated into English league system

3. FA Cup to be replaced with British cup which features all clubs from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.

4. Yorkshire/Derbyshire league split into 4 groups of 7 teams in each - participants to remain same year in year out, but are randamly split itno groups each year, top 2 from each group goes into knockout phase, maybe 2 legs but no decided yet. This league is to run along side the normal league/season

5. League cup - all teams in the English league except the ones involved in the above competition. 2 legs for semi finals

6. Coastal Cup - involving same selected participants each year of coastal based sides, random draw 1 leg. To run along side normal season.

7. European Champions league - Qualfying for this to remain the same - however, I would prefer a league format of home and away. I would like to make certain lower grade teams have to qualify to keep the numbers down - not sure what the maximum is I could allow i the league though?

8. World Club Cup. Including all the champions from every division in the world participating in a random draw knockout competiton.

9. Cup Winners Cup - All cup winners from around world – if already qualified for European Champions League then runner up – if runner up already in other competition, next league place, Each round over 2 legs if possible

10. Europe cup. Keep as it is with qualifying via usual league places.11. Scottish premier division to be increased to 20 and other divisions to similar size.I also have numerous teams, players to add to the game as well as update team data.Does anyone think this is possible to achieve all this to happen from season to season?

Firstly I've cleaned up your post, if your asking multiple Questions keep it tidy in future, now its readable I can go through it and respond in a while

I woud like to know how do i implante my local team in the portuguese league, i need the logo id and the kit also cn anyone help please?

Roco

1. being done see Nicks. FM Level 21 thread, he's already released down to level 8

2. If not already done (see downloads) will be done shortly by some one (maybe even me)

3.Am working on as we speak

4. Go to request thread and choose teams for groups and teams to replace the ones your taking from other divisions.(one of us will pick up the challenge)

5.if Q4 is done correctly this will automatically happen

6/7/8 .Request thread again

9. No doubt someone is already doing this as well

10. why even mention it if you want no changes

11 see I missed this one when cleaning up your post, which is actually 3 more Questions

Scot Q yes its possible see download Section may already be done

if you want multiple Dbs to run together Team/Player updates must be done first and then used as your template though this doesnt always guarantee there all be compatible.

Yes its possible but to achieve successfully 1 editor will have to do it all, or the latest db to be passed on and to be used as template each time a new one is created.

Now Question Time is over I can go and get a Coffee:D

Firstly I've cleaned up your post, if your asking multiple Questions keep it tidy in future, now its readable I can go through it and respond in a while

Thanks, I am not an idiot. I did try to re-format it but as I am posting via work all the commands are tools are blocked out and that is how it displayed my post even though there was line spaced in there, for some reason it blocked it all together?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Roco

1. being done see Nicks. FM Level 21 thread, he's already released down to level 8

2. If not already done (see downloads) will be done shortly by some one (maybe even me)

3.Am working on as we speak

4. Go to request thread and choose teams for groups and teams to replace the ones your taking from other divisions.(one of us will pick up the challenge)

5.if Q4 is done correctly this will automatically happen

6/7/8 .Request thread again

9. No doubt someone is already doing this as well

10. why even mention it if you want no changes

11 see I missed this one when cleaning up your post, which is actually 3 more Questions

Scot Q yes its possible see download Section may already be done

if you want multiple Dbs to run together Team/Player updates must be done first and then used as your template though this doesnt always guarantee there all be compatible.

Yes its possible but to achieve successfully 1 editor will have to do it all, or the latest db to be passed on and to be used as template each time a new one is created.

Now Question Time is over I can go and get a Coffee:D

Thanks for the reply. I know some have been done but I obviously want them all in the same database. I did not intend for anyone else to do it, I was going to have a bash myself but as I am new to editing wanted to know if it all would be possible.Question 4 - the yorkshire/derbyshire league was to run as a competition along side the main season, so would not want to replace any clubs, as the clubs involved in this competition would be also in the the main divisions.

I was just trying to give you a tip as your post in the requests thread was untidy als, hence it got no reply as it also was not a request, good to see you found the right thread to post Q's in eventually:p.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Thanks, I am not an idiot. I did try to re-format it but as I am posting via work all the commands are tools are blocked out and that is how it displayed my post even though there was line spaced in there, for some reason it blocked it all together?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Thanks for the reply. I know some have been done but I obviously want them all in the same database. I did not intend for anyone else to do it, I was going to have a bash myself but as I am new to editing wanted to know if it all would be possible.Question 4 - the yorkshire/derbyshire league was to run as a competition along side the main season, so would not want to replace any clubs, as the clubs involved in this competition would be also in the the main divisions.

Okay just use secondary divisions then

Question 10 - I mentioned this as I am assuming that all the fixtures/changes incorporated with my other requirements could affect this competition.

Question 10 - I mentioned this as I am assuming that all the fixtures/changes incorporated with my other requirements could affect this competition.

Should be fine as clubs are taken from top divisions whether already in game or created. Fixtures could be a problem but game just usually rearranges them anyway.

Im going to give you a example of how to structure Dbs (Im not calling you thick or anything by this its just the best way to do it successfully.)

1 Create Player/Team updates Db and save as Updates
2 Create/add English Levels and Rules and save English Level ?
3 Remove Nation Rules and create Scottish League/s and save scottish

you repeat step 3 for every different Nations League you want to create saving each time under a different name.

To create Continental Rules with the last Nations rule you created, Remove Nations and add Continental Rules you can add as many Competitions as you like in the 1 Db

So what you have when loading game is

Updates db
English Level db
Scottish Level db
Continental Cups db

tick each box you require and all should work together or alone.

PS test each db as you go along ie 1- 1+2 -1+2+3 this just makes sure you haven't made a mistake along the way and if you have easily rectified.

Hope all that makes sense.

Last edited:
Hi please can someone help i want to add the southern premier to the game but cant get it to work tried adding it but crashes saying i've done it twice but is the southern premier classed in the regional leagues if so how do i activate it

Hi
I have edited the name of the English Premier Division incorrectly to the Barclays Premier Division.
I meant to change it to the Barclays Premier League.
Is there any way to change this within my existing save game so that I don't need to start a new game? I am into my second season so REALLY don't want to...
Thanks!!