Is it possible to make it so a cub is likely to be taken over? For example I was trying to add the takeover of Blackburn to a database and have it so it is likely to kick in later in the season (around christmas) but I couldn't find any option to do this. Anyone know if it's possible?

Is there a way to mass edit the ages, so that I can take a year or two off everyone? AKA make everyone two or so years younger?

Is there a way to mass edit the ages, so that I can take a year or two off everyone? AKA make everyone two or so years younger?

there wasn't an option like that on the previous editors so I doubt you can on FM11 :(

Is it possible to make it so a cub is likely to be taken over? For example I was trying to add the takeover of Blackburn to a database and have it so it is likely to kick in later in the season (around christmas) but I couldn't find any option to do this. Anyone know if it's possible?

you can untick the "valid_takeovers_only" in the extra files in FM, or you could make the chairman hate the club in the editor :)

Filter players by age ie 25 then on mass edit change to 23 all 25 year olds are now 23:)

When I try and open the editor a message comes up saying:
"Unable to find some essential data. Please ensure the game is installed correctly.
Anyone know how to sort this?

Any help regarding this:

I am editing Cambridge United into my sunday league team.
I had done everything right but then when i started my new game, the kits had not changed!
What am I doing wrong?
Also, is there a way to change the club badge?
Any help appreciated,
Cheers

Any help regarding this:

I am editing Cambridge United into my sunday league team.
I had done everything right but then when i started my new game, the kits had not changed!
What am I doing wrong?
Also, is there a way to change the club badge?
Any help appreciated,
Cheers

You did tick your DB when you started the game? Also keep in mind that the editor kits will just change the 3d kits and only show as 2d kits if their is nothing else. Adding a club badge is more of a graphics section question but I can answer it. ;)

You need a couple of things. A 180x180px .png image of your badge with a transparent background, also a smaller 18x18px badge. You can also make the left and right watermark background images if you wish. They are 309x91px, the logo is either on the left or the right depending on which one you are making and it is about 10-15px off the edge. You could use the Resource Archiver to unpack the official badges ect. or download a logo pack to have a look at what I mean. Then you will have to make a config file so the game know what to replace.

Last edited:
does anyone know how to remove restirctions of how many home grown players you have to put in your squads. for example u have to have some many hg players in english premier league, and italian teams can only buy so many people from abroad each season, how do we remove this please. thanks in advance

does anyone know how to remove restirctions of how many home grown players you have to put in your squads. for example u have to have some many hg players in english premier league, and italian teams can only buy so many people from abroad each season, how do we remove this please. thanks in advance

Go into XML file and change lines, theres a thread I think that covers this for FM10 same will apply for FM11

sorry if this is in the wrong section but can someone give me a guide to skinning i want to have a go at a newcastle theme because nobody seems to bother with newcastle united and they are my fav team so could some one help me please.

release all players

Hello I have attempted to release all players from the data editor, when I went to play it, it wouldn't work. Can someone tell me how to make it work?

Hello I have attempted to release all players from the data editor, when I went to play it, it wouldn't work. Can someone tell me how to make it work?

Check out download section already been done Complete Free Agents Database by Fossmeister or individual nations by Triv

You did tick your DB when you started the game? Also keep in mind that the editor kits will just change the 3d kits and only show as 2d kits if their is nothing else. Adding a club badge is more of a graphics section question but I can answer it. ;)

You need a couple of things. A 180x180px .png image of your badge with a transparent background, also a smaller 18x18px badge. You can also make the left and right watermark background images if you wish. They are 309x91px, the logo is either on the left or the right depending on which one you are making and it is about 10-15px off the edge. You could use the Resource Archiver to unpack the official badges ect. or download a logo pack to have a look at what I mean. Then you will have to make a config file so the game know what to replace.

Ok cheers, I did tick the editor data file that I wanted and it also shows up as the original kits in match view! How can I change this so that the kits I have made in the editor show up as the kits in 3d match view?
Thanks alot for the advice on the badge creating!
Cheers once again.

Last edited:
Go top of page put mouse cursor over transfer updates click on Custom databases scroll down click on Db name to view. click download place in editor data folder

dude thanks so much but one last thing i cant download it it always says wait 114 secs and i do and it doesn't work any help?

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

wait is it because i have a mac so how do i get it

dude thanks so much but one last thing i cant download it it always says wait 114 secs and i do and it doesn't work any help?

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

wait is it because i have a mac so how do i get it

No idea better asking in other help thread about this. search help or look in general discussions for it.