Hi guys

I want to edit a player so he can get a work permit, I'm already in my second season.

I installed the game from Game.co.uk with byteshield, and so far I have found no compatible editors for this (e.g FMRTE, etc.). Does anyone know a way I could do this?

Cheers

Hey, can anyone give me a hand? I'm trying to create the two lower leagues of the US soccer pyramid. The leagues are divided into seperate divisions and I'm trying to emulate this in the editor. However, every time I organize the teams into their divisions, then put the divisions into the league, I get a message that says that say the league doesn't have the required number of teams (because they are in the divisions, and the divisions are in the league). Sorry if this doesn't make sense, here is a link to a picture to try and clarify:

usly.jpg

Well, you may have to edit the .xml directly. I have to do this occasionally to get things to work. Open your .xml file in a good text editor like notepad++ or something similar and search for the unique ID number of the USPDL. Read through it and there should be a line setting the minimum number of teams to 11. Just delete the line, save, then reload your DB in the editor and it should work.

Hmm thanks, but that didn't seem to work.

I deleted the lines and when I tried to laod the data into FM, it wouldn't load :(

Back to troubleshooting in the editor

EDIT: I should also mention I had this working, but the USSF D2 and USPDL were swapped, which is incorrect with regards to the real pyramid.

Last edited:
There should only have been one line to delete dealing with min number of teams just for that competition that is giving you the error.

Odd. That should work. I have done it a couple of times now to fix errors like this.

I do believe there is an extended US DB in the Additional leagues thread if you want to take a look at that - I did not make that one though. Nick did, I believe.

Oh well, thanks anyways for the help. I kinda messed up my .xml so I'm going to start from scratch anyway.

Regards :)

i tried creating new player... as i am someone who likes cheating i put all the positive attributes of him as full ( ;) ) but when i opened fm and i saw his attributes, most of them had reduced by four points :| ! why is this? :| :|

It is because the game has to 'spend' the CA points on attributes, so AFAIK you can't have a player with everything at 20. If want to make your 1337H4X player, just set the attributes that he needs to 20 and put everything else to 10 or something.

Ok cheers, I did tick the editor data file that I wanted and it also shows up as the original kits in match view! How can I change this so that the kits I have made in the editor show up as the kits in 3d match view?
Thanks alot for the advice on the badge creating!
Cheers once again.[/QUOTE/]

Can i have a step by step guide of how to remove squad rules from domestic leagues and maybe alter how many subs i have from 7 to 5?

Can I freeze stats in the data editor?
I guess... You could set the CA and PA to be the same value. That would stop any major change in attributes. Mental ones could still change though as I believe they improve with age. And the physical attributes would obviously start to decline after 32ish. But I don't think you can freeze all of them permanently to something.

how do I add a player to the game. created a player in editor using a duplicate, saved it and loaded it in the game. other changes seem to work but not added the player?

I've just got a couple of questions because i'm new to using the editor and thanks to anyone who can answer them.

1. How do you change the kits because i've changed the colurs on the editor but when i load up the database it's the same as before any ideas?

2.How do you change the logo of the team because it stays there aswell ?

bug in German Cup

Hi guys,

there is this one bug in the German Cup that has been annoying me for years now and in FM11 it is still there:

In the first two rounds of DFB Pokal, minor teams (lower than 2. Bundesliga) will always be drawn first meaning they play their matches at home. As a result teams of 1. and 2.Bundesliga will never play their first two cup matches at home unless they are drawn against a team of 1. or 2. Bundesliga. In FM this regulation is unaccounted for and teams like Bayern Munich often play their first Cup match against a lower league team at home. Do you have any idea if this can be edited somehow?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

I have a problem in editing my board of directors and chairman through the editor. In this case, my new chairman which I inserted through the editor is now a full time staff that get paid 1800p/w? That so weird! Anyone know what I have done wrongly?

Screenshot: http://i55.tinypic.com/ekomj6.jpg (This screenshot is on my FM10 but the same problem appear in FM11 too)

Please advise! Thanks!