tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
Post questions you have about the Data Editor, FMRTE or anything else editing related. Read some of the posts above you to make sure your question hasn't already been answered and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Guide to create a new club

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone know how to remove point deductions? Thanks :D

Thread closed until FM11 release

I want to remove the "25 man squad rule" from the Serbian league, how do i do that exactly?
If someone could please explain it to me, I would realy appreciate it.

what you would have to do, is re-do the basic structure, without the squad rules

I want to remove the "25 man squad rule" from the Serbian league, how do i do that exactly?
If someone could please explain it to me, I would realy appreciate it.
link on post 3 above should help

Ok two questions...

when creating a club, on the Details screen....
what does extinct mean?
and what does new club mean?

Ok two questions...

when creating a club, on the Details screen....
what does extinct mean?
and what does new club mean?

Extinct means the club is dead, and new club means the club isn't dead :p

I have a simple question, hope this is the right place.

I went to go edit my team's rivalries so I have rivals in the top league after promotion, but then I noticed some teams have rivalries set to 101 (Liverpool/ManUtd, Celtic/Rangers, probably quite a few others). What is the difference between 101 and 100? You can't actually set it to 101 with the official editor anyway (or so it seems), but I'm curious. Thanks

How do you edit the colour of your font in a skin,
Help appreciated

is there anyway to change the rule in spain which stops B clubs from playing in the same league as there parent club as i fancy a good save with Castilla

Chilean Third Division A

How can I create a league divided into two groups, where the first four of each one classify to Second Phase?

Can somebody help me with the continental competition editor section as, strangly, i cant figure it out. I feel so much like an amature now.... i must be getting old at this. im looking to add a british club competition and maybe a few more similar. help plz

editor data

i cant seem to access my edited files, i use the editor, save the file then when i go to create a game I dont know how to access my edited database, can anyone help?

i cant seem to access my edited files, i use the editor, save the file then when i go to create a game I dont know how to access my edited database, can anyone help?

You tick the box up on the bottom, where it says - Database Changes or something. Then click ok, and simply tick the things you want :)

I am trying to create my own nation rules with my own leagues and cup competitions in. Now everything is OK apart from one thing. Evertime I click test nation rules it comes up with "date 2.5.2011 is not in season date range 18.5.2010 - 15.4.2011"...but I set my season start date to 18.5.2010 so where has it got 2.5.2011 from??:mad:

Never mind, randomly sorted it out, don't quite know how though. One other thing, how do you change the colours of competitions as I have done in the editor but when the game loads up its still the same?

Last edited:
Sorry if this sounds stupid but I've installed FM 2011 via steam - where is the data editor located ?

My bad. I've just found the thread.

Last edited: