This has probably been asked before, but, how do I make club transfers? E.G; Jose enrique from Newcastle to Liverpool.

i keep trying to download updates for the game but you have to download it through winrar or winzi or something and i get completely lost, can someone help me?

a little help please . I'm trying to change the Italian SuperCup from Inter - AS Roma to Inter - AC Milan , of course I set AC Milan the league winners and Inter the cup winners , but no result , still Inter - AS Roma .
I had no problem updating the English and Spanish supercups , so I have no idea what to do .

a little help please . I'm trying to change the Italian SuperCup from Inter - AS Roma to Inter - AC Milan , of course I set AC Milan the league winners and Inter the cup winners , but no result , still Inter - AS Roma .
I had no problem updating the English and Spanish supercups , so I have no idea what to do .

How did you actually put them as cup winners and league winners?

Edit: have you changed the history for the concerning leagues/cups? And for Italian Serie A I would also change the runner up (Inter Milan) and third place winner (Napoli). Hopefully that will help!

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

i keep trying to download updates for the game but you have to download it through winrar or winzi or something and i get completely lost, can someone help me?

Hi, just download this file if you haven't done that already (WinZip free download), install it, download a database, extract it with WinZip to the directory by right click and select extract to (probably documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/data editor). Hope you get it now working!

Last edited:
Hey! I am trying to edit some data and when I finish and try to save it says ''DATA COULD NOT BE SAVED''
Any suggestions??? I tried quite a bit in changing locations and names, but it did not let me save the data.
Thank you in advance for your help

did all that , doesn't work . for English and Spanish supercups I didn't have a problem , and I doubled , tripled check to see if I did the same things for the Italian supercup.
guess it will have to be Inter - AS Roma till FM 12 appears

1. If I want to change the dates of a continental competition, can I do that without completely re-making the entire competition? When I bring up the competition in the database, there isn't much I can actually edit. (If I do have to recreate the comp over again, is there a place I can get the complete rules of the comp so I don't miss anything?)

2. I want to create a National Cup. I do not want to include in this Cup the top 3 teams of the top division (as they will be in a Continental Competition). Can I create this national Cup for all the other clubs?

I have a question. Is it possible to add things such as Manager Tendencies and Relationships in Real Time Editors? I can easily delete them but I can't add any. Also, I use FMSX 11 for Mac.

when creating a player, what is better, having his potential -8, -9 or -10, or simply putting it really high?

hi i have download an update for fm2011. for ex narsi is already in man city but i want to make some changes in that db. when i open editor data the only dbs i can load are default and the patch one. how can i load the update db and make changes on it?

Have you downloaded 11.3 patch!?

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

anyway if you have, there is a tab called "file" in the top left hand corner, click that, then from the same tab again click "Load Editior Data" then click the desired data base.

yes i have the patch ty. ill try what u said.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

i cant click on that option its disabled :\

Which option mate!??

Edit: from the "file" tab tab click "Load Database.." first............... then from the same tab again click "Load Editior Data" then click the desired data base.

Last edited:
yes i got it later lol sorry for posting without thinking. ty mate

where do i download the file to editor?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

ive done logos and kits now need updates to player stats etc and transfers seen one called v6 where do i need to copy this file to and do i need to make new folder etc?

Is there a way to change the season you start at? It makes you start on 2010/11, but I want to start in 2011/12, is there anyway to make this possible???

Is there a way to change the season you start at? It makes you start on 2010/11, but I want to start in 2011/12, is there anyway to make this possible???

No mate, that ain't possible. Otherwise every database maker would have done that.