Hi, simple question, but how can i simply give my team a sugardaddy?

just load up the editor click on your team go to finances and set set sugar daddy to foreground, save editor data and start new game.

No, you can copy the club details like name, finances etc but not players/staff

how about copying the player/staff one by one? is it possible?
or duplicating them one by one..
thx for the response..

QUESTION

How can i adjust relegation playoff's to mine third and fourth divisions cuz i hav 4 sub divisions at 3.league and 4 sub divisions in fourth division ( 4 teams from 3rd and 4 from 4th league go in playofs) i want just 2 to be relegated to fourth league ?? maybee noob question but when i edit in english nation it works but in croatian league it doesnt

just load up the editor click on your team go to finances and set set sugar daddy to foreground, save editor data and start new game.

I've done this but I'm not getting a big budget (transfer or wage) when I start the game :S

thanks for replying although i have a different question regarding "B" teams now tho..

i've had a quick look at Real Madrid's & Barcelona's "B" team set up and noticed that Castilla & Barce Ath are infact 2 different clubs than their parents,set as "B" teams through the Affiliated clubs section of the editor.. so i've done this with Liverpool & Crewe, 2 different clubs paired through Affiliation..would there be any negative affects from setting it out like this in the English league system?? obviously Crewe could only ever reach the championship whilst Liverpool were in the prem but in terms of cups the correct teams are always the same as without the affiliation..

Last edited:
I have downloaded lfc marshall's update but im not sure what folder to place it in as i dont have the editor data folder as i dont have steam. Can anybody help?

I have downloaded lfc marshall's update but im not sure what folder to place it in as i dont have the editor data folder as i dont have steam. Can anybody help?

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Editor Data

If you don't have the last folder, just create it.

How do you edit a transfer budget of a club because when I change the budget it has no affect

When you have searched Jovetic and opened his page, on the left should be a tab saying injured & bans. Just remove it there.[/QUOTE]
There is not that tab,i trayed to delite that kind a injurie but that doesent work ider

This is probably a really stupid question, but how do you:
change prize money for leagues and cups
change the amount of play off/promotion places

This is probably a really stupid question, but how do you:
change prize money for leagues and cups
change the amount of play off/promotion places
You need to edit the national rules in the Data Editor (for prem, you edit the England national rules etc)

You need to edit the national rules in the Data Editor (for prem, you edit the England national rules etc)

What can you change prize money in there?

O yeah, found it, thanks! :D

Last edited:
Hi there, just got the game and wondered if there is an editor that works on .net framework 3.5 as i am on a 32 bit and the new fmrt editor only works with 4.0 , any help will be truly appreciated , oh and if you could let me know how to add a slf or xml file to use someone else's edits i will be overjoyed..many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place.

On the FM10 editor, I've got a problem with the sub-divisions. I've got 3 divisions in one level, one with 8 teams, one with 11 teams and one with 14 teams. Everything seems to be working fine with the correct number of teams in each respective league. The minimum number of teams is set to 8, and the maximum number is set to 14.

However, when I go to run the game to see if everything's working, it isn't. All divisions have 8 teams in them, leaving the two divisions with 11 and 14 teams not full. I'm totally confused to why it's doing this. I've made leagues before with 18 teams (as a minimum) and 22 (as a maximum) and that's worked fine.

Is there any way I can get the divisions with 11 and 14 teams at their maximum rather than the first 8?

Thank you in advance for any answers,

MVRWill