'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha anyway back to the proceedings i believe its been more than 5 minutes so lets get cracking.

fatshits doing a kanye west on us on wrecking the show

I'm sorry. (To everybody). I was just replying to JP'S comment on this thread on something we had argued over in another thread. I'm sorry again. Don't hate me everyone. I'll let y'all just carry on in a minute- in fact no Kanye West. I'm too hated. Sorry to everyone except to that other Hammer's fan on here. I really don't like his attitude. Oh and I'm sorry to Frankie and DC999 and I'm sorry to JP for misunderstanding a post again and drawing an incorrect conclusion. I know now your not unemployed just on holiday. Sorry. I RELINQUISH MY PREVIOUS 'UNEMPLOYED COMMENTS. Sorry Again Guys (and Girls.)

This next award is one you've all been waiting for....

BEST STORY
Nominees

Harry Charnock - Notts County - A brilliant read, always interesing and harry fills it with good features and lost of screenshots.

RRRRRRRRR - Netherlands Antilles - Quite magnificent how he's managed to challenge for the world cup with that team - Check it out when you get the chance

Keith Herrity - Hoffenhiem - Keith is the pioneer for most stories these days, the way in which he used pictures and various videos made this a great read. Great Stuff

Sunderland Danny - AFC Wimbledon - Its hard to think how he's managed what he has in succesive seasons. Its considered legendary among FmBasers and it has stuck in the mind of many readers.
Cillian Crehan-No Story-Is Being Nominated For Being The Greatest Instead Of Having The Greatest Story

rrrrrrrrr should win this in my opinion, with Sunderland Danny a close second.

This award MUST go to Sunderlanddanny. Taking AFC as far as he has and his thread is one of the most popular about. No Frills either.

can't beat it

Yes i agree pleas **** off out of our lives your not sorry your just tryin to buy your way back in

Harrys story is very good read.

And the winner is...MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nursemorph done a good story,i wonder where he is these days,i miss him.

anyway, the suspense is building... danny reveal the winner

sunderlanddanny1973's story in my opinion.

well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back