I think it's my aftershave. Initially I might have stood to some principles but when Man City and co. come knocking I literally just agreed to everything they said! Just bad luck I guess!

November 2028

WXMRAs.png

4th November 2028
EFL Championship

KDomlZ.png

With the race for the all important promotion to the top flight already heating up the club stumbles at the first hurdle ias we are held to a draw by a resilient Swindon Town. With the game showing little sign of quality it suddenly burst into life mid-way through the second-half with both sides drawing blood to claim a point.

18th November 2028
EFL Championship

xNVmmQ.png

Keen to make amends for their previous draw the club quickly make moves to rejoin the promotion race with a fortunate victory over former Premier League outfit, Crystal Palace. With the Eagles unable to make any positive moves to return to the top-flight, a late winner from the ever reliable Neal saw us push them further into the mire.

Apparently that was enough to impress one more potential European powerhouse...
mUwHZL.png

21st November 2028
EFL Championship

PoYIfQ.png

With the club finding itself swinging it out for the early running in a hotly contested play-off race, a sensational Tom Henman inspired victory over Championship stalwarts Sheffield Wednesday saw the Bee's keep up with the frantic pace at the top but it seems I'm already destined to take a shortcut to the Top-flight...
9V3oCS.png

November 2028
EFL Championship

Aa1gtZ.png

Worth the wait?

Leaving the Bee's fittingly on the back of an emphatic month of football and poised on the cusp of potentially being involved in a dramatic race for a spot in the Premier League, I land myself a shot at finally having a crack at a Top-Tier club.

It might not be the La Liga, Serie A or even the now dominant Ligue Un but non the less it's something.

Finally! Europe awaits...

Good to see you finally had a good interview, but the important question what's the new pay?

Congrats man! I told you this would be the season 8-|

how are they set up for the coming season?

The Austrian League! Not one I've ever played but it's a top flight club so good luck!

Finally! Been away for a few weeks and it's all change. Man City < Austria Wien

Looking forward to your time in Austria, they look like a decent mid-table team, but they haven't had the best mercenary manager in the world to guide them.

Viel Glück

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from having no updates, can't wait for the next one!

Derby Jack, where are you?!?!

Your career was going to well for you to quit.