The Fortnight Challenge

Tevez just got injured for me again! So thats a torn calf muscle, a strained neck, hamstring and a strained back. Still my top scorer and 2nd highest scorer in the league. Thankfully, Cardoza came off the bench for the injured Tevez and scored a screamer with his first touch against Arsenal giving me a 2-1. Upload the goal later.

well laughably my third top goalscorer in the premiership is balotelli, and he's been injured since the 4th game :L

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

NTFCMCFC - by team of the season, I assume that doesn't mean the UEFA Team of the Year? it's just 2 of my players just got voted in it, and you'd think that would be bigger than the premiership surely? xD

I've played 5 league games with 4 wins & 1 away draw to Liverpool & Tevez has started EVERY league match and he is yet to score oO), 13pts out of 15pts not to bad .

Edit: Here is Liverpools next result after our 0-0 draw

View attachment 135446

Last edited:
NTFCMCFC - by team of the season, I assume that doesn't mean the UEFA Team of the Year? it's just 2 of my players just got voted in it, and you'd think that would be bigger than the premiership surely? xD

I reckon we could stretch to some extra points for that ;)

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Nice challenge, count me in. I've got plenty of time this week so I should have the first season done in a bit.

Here's my start screen
View attachment 135468

Thanks mate your in, and to Broxi, 7-2? bizzare :D

just out of curiosity how long does it take you guys to finish a season on average?

his stats are incredible though, one of the best in the game. I'm just struggling to get him in the irhg position. it's januar yon mine now though and if he doesn't buck up his ideas, then he's gonna get ousted by Dzeko..

Newcastle United 2 - 4 Manchester City
Adam Johnson

We've hit a fine vein of form at the moment. Carlos Tevez is finally scoring, he's now scored two hat-tricks in the past two games, and young Adam Johnson scored this absolute belter to set us on our way at St. James...

YouTube - Newcastle vs Man City - Johnson Goal 15th minute

Last edited:
Season over.

Game Status - Man City Challenge (12 saves)

EPL - 3rd Place - 70 points.
FA Cup - 5th round - knocked out by Sheff United
Euro Cup - 1st knockout round - defeat at Lille
League Cup - Winners, beating Chelsea.

Full screenshots to follow including team of the year etc.

I count a total of 210 points.

Last edited:
Nice going CreepingDeath!

Count me in!

Screenshot2011-02-16at31325PM.png

ouch, lille is a tough team, top of ligue 1 in real life..
pretty decent going though.

there are no "limits" regarding transfers... right?

'cause I'm thinking of getting Porto's brazilian striker Hulk; and their CD Otamendi as well.

no there aren't any limits as far as I know mate. I've spent nigh on 70m :p

absolutely genius game this, my nerves were wrecked afterwards: 2-1 down to porto after the first leg we headed back to eastlands having to recover, and we put in a stunning display, dzeko and mexes secured our passage to the semi-finals after an incredible comeback; check it out

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V90yRCt3aOQ"]YouTube - Man City 2 - 0 Porto - Match Highlights[/ame]​

through to the semis, got to play Lille ironically ha. hopefully I can beat them and progress to the final..

in the league we're third at the moment :)(), a point off arsenal, and 4 points off liverpool. 4 points ahead of united in 4th, but we've got to play them next so it's all to play for!!!

Oh, alright, thanks!

Nice one mate, as Sporting fan I always like to watch Porto get beaten :p

Err this might sound sound a bit silly, but in my defense I've never done it before... How to I upload the replay of a goal to youtube? I'm already "signed in" but I have no idea where is the "upload command" in the game.

unbelievable! 3 games to go and I just beat liverpool at the top 5-1!!! games comin thick and fast now though; got a midweek 2nd leg against lille and then I've got to play second placed arsenal, who also have a game in hand and would go ahead of us if we win.
not played as good a game as this on FM11

The Lille match annoyed me big time. I got knockout by a great goal from Lille in the 93rd minute. Ill upload it later after the Barca/Arsenal match.