Ibrahima Thiam - absolute gold will sign for a BSP, I also got a couple of players on loan from the Liverpool reserves - Victor Palasios, Danny(?) Ayala. All three have been top notch for me at Wrexham

Whey! Just noticed this thread, makes mine seem pointless now.

Anyone else managing a Scottish Division 2 side...? I'm Cowdenbeath and I very much doubt Mark Viduka will sign for me.

Thanks for this!
You welcome :D

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Whey! Just noticed this thread, makes mine seem pointless now.

Anyone else managing a Scottish Division 2 side...? I'm Cowdenbeath and I very much doubt Mark Viduka will sign for me.
Well i hope that i helped you ;)
No,im in Championship now :D

Signed a few decent free transfers with Catania...

Nebosja Marinkovic
SS_2009-11-03_14-10-31.png

Sebastian Nayar
SS_2009-11-03_14-10-42.png

Elliot Grandin
SS_2009-11-03_14-10-52.png
Cool!

I picked up Godwin Antwi (ex-Liverpool) on a free for West Ham as back up to Faubert. He has put in some solid performances.

Denilson, Campball and Seb Viera have all been great signings.

also viola, scoreed 47 goals on my friends league 1 save, hes about 39 and usually retires after 1 season

Second season..

best free's for a southampton in the champs second season?

whoa.. thanks a lot mate.. that's very helpfull.. altough my arsenal still have about 13 millions, i will look these players for option.. if i could get cheap players with quality why have to buy a players with impossible price..(6)

whoa.. thanks a lot mate.. that's very helpfull.. altough my arsenal still have about 13 millions, i will look these players for option.. if i could get cheap players with quality why have to buy a players with impossible price..(6)
You welcome :D

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

can you put this in a shortlist ? :) sorry for bad english
I dunno how to do it m8 :(

Cheers for the list, picked up Pape Sarr and Ibrahima Thiam for my Dynamo Dresden game. Thiam seems to be good in this game, ***** in real life.

half way through the first season, you can approach to sign riquelme. Although he comes at the end of the season, great baragin.

Cheers for the list, picked up Pape Sarr and Ibrahima Thiam for my Dynamo Dresden game. Thiam seems to be good in this game, ***** in real life.
U welcome m8 :D

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

half way through the first season, you can approach to sign riquelme. Although he comes at the end of the season, great baragin.
Cool!
:D

How do you guy play Henri Camara since he is such a succes for you? Complete forward? Poacher? He has only scored 9 goals in 30 matches for my Newcastle side.

How do you guy play Henri Camara since he is such a succes for you? Complete forward? Poacher? He has only scored 9 goals in 30 matches for my Newcastle side.

Play Camara as a poacher. I got him and Viduka for my Derby save and he banged in 34 goals and made a huge contribution to me winning the title..