Fabio Ferriera (former Chelsea) has been quality for Morecambe in L2

I picked up Gareth Williams for Southampton at the start of my game - decent midfielder for L1 or CCC. Also Sol Campbell and Silvestre in the CCC - very good defenders

I don't know if these have been mentioned but anyway :

Bonaventure Kalou -a decent winger can play ST aswell but not so good there

Brahim Hemdani - former Rangers player, good player for championship/lower prem teams cam play CB/DM/CM

Michael Mifsud- Again good for lower prem/ Championship teams. Decent Forward

Btw i signed these players with Leeds United so they should join some League One teams

Cheers for the info. Stephen Appiah has proved to be a worthwhile signing, and fits right into my Stoke City team! :D

Lol i signed Viduka and Lauren for Dundee United. Viduka got injured loads but still banged them in.

boa morte and saha were released end of first season on my small database =}

Cant Sign Stephen Appiah since steam updated hes at bologna:'(

marlon king
kiki musampa
dejan stevanovic
sol campbell
denilson

signing them for my sheffield wednesday game
also
viduka
misfud
Ebi Smolarek - top class player on my sheff wed save he went to atletico madrid with roma also chasing him

marlon king
kiki musampa
dejan stevanovic
sol campbell
denilson

signing them for my sheffield wednesday game
also
viduka
misfud
Ebi Smolarek - top class player on my sheff wed save he went to atletico madrid with roma also chasing him
Yeah! Smolarek is awesome!

dare i say it ******* in real life but on 10.2 marlon king is a free transfer signed for my argyle squad, if ur purely focused on results he is a top asset and even if u dont like him u could flog him for 2 million in january no trouble.

Fabio Ferriera (former Chelsea) has been quality for Morecambe in L2

Agreed, can do the job in League 1 as well. Although he doesn't have amazing stats, he seems to perform when needed. Got him when I was in the BSN with Corby Town and I've still got him (mainly because nobody will buy him).

Here's the players I've got on frees in my first season (using Large database), I won the BSN with only 4 draws against me and won the FA Trophy:

Season 1 -
Michael Standing - MC
James Dormand - GK
Edu (from Reocin - Spanish team) - ST
Marios Agathokleous (from AS Niki Polygyrou) - ST *Cyprus International*
Ian Arnold (Player/Coach) - used mainly as a coach
Fabio Ferreira (see above) - AMLR
Preston Edwards - GK

Possible loan - David King (MK Dons)

Best bet is to take advantage of loan signings as well. In 2012/13, I managed to sign Luc Castaignos from Liverpool on a free despite him being rated at over £1.2m after taking on loan for a season. Also, ask new signings to recommend players and get a scout with high judgement skills.

i can't find ***** Topp and i am using a large database?

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

ideas, which countries do you need for him to play

vieri is a great back up striker for the 1st season & maybe then go on to become member of your coaching staff.

Jadson from Shakhtar is also available for free at the start of the first season.
I would also like to share something strange on the 3rd patch and I would like somebody else to try the same and confirm this: When I scouted Adem Ljajic and Thiago Neves my scouts came back with a zero value (they have a value and are not of contract). I made zero bids for both of them, and their respective clubs accepted it, no counter-bids, and I signed them for free.