Abderrahman Kabous is far away the best signing for free at start, he is f*kkin good ball winning midfielder he got mostly 16+ stats for that position. Not to mention he is only 26 years old and needs only very low payment like 6000euro so can be signed by lower lvl clubs.

This should be a sticky, took me about 20 mins to find it :L

Jadson from Shakhtar is also available for free at the start of the first season.
I would also like to share something strange on the 3rd patch and I would like somebody else to try the same and confirm this: When I scouted Adem Ljajic and Thiago Neves my scouts came back with a zero value (they have a value and are not of contract). I made zero bids for both of them, and their respective clubs accepted it, no counter-bids, and I signed them for free.

this happned to me on my celtic game with GAGO i put in a bid it was accepted but he went to germany on loan... must of been to high wages?

the algeria keeper chaouchi is on a free at the start of the season and his stats are pretty good. im signing him for pompey.

Abderrahman Kabous is far away the best signing for free at start, he is f*kkin good ball winning midfielder he got mostly 16+ stats for that position. Not to mention he is only 26 years old and needs only very low payment like 6000euro so can be signed by lower lvl clubs.

WOW!
Looks nice!

I've just found a GK: Eugeny Safanov Not bad from his stats.Not sure if he's been mentioned,but i searched got Nada.

I found Salvatore on the latest patch, got him for my Crewe team awesome freebie. Here:

Although he stats do decrease due to his age but for one season bargain.

Last edited:
Fabio Ferriera (former Chelsea) has been quality for Morecambe in L2
I signed him for Tranmere on the original patch,played 20 games,4 as sub scored 3 goals and got 7 assists but kept getting injured so i sold him for 200k.Not bad

Found this Argentinian player. Could be a good signing for championship/league 1 teams.

found el salvadorian julio castro decent even for championship!

If you offer £0 plus 35% of profit of next sale for Alberto Morgado, you can get him.
The same with Lassad Nouioui.

I was Weston super mare. I won the title in my first season with Amadou Kouman scoring 42. He would be good. Also sean doherty.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Apart from ***** Top, any other good free signing that would happily sign for a mid-table Blue Square Premier club?

I desperately need a good GK to stand behind my better-than-average-looking back 4.

I was going into league 2 untill my game broke with Weston SM. Amadou kouman, Ngobeni brothers and Sean Doherty were my standout players

tons and tons in Brazil, my whole Santa Cruz team is made up of free agents, and about half of them are 3-4 stars :D not sure if it would help anyone as they probably will not be able to get WP if you are playing in England, and you would need to load all three Brazilian leagues as playable....

PM me if you want some suggestions...

Thanks! I'm sure they will be quality for me
Abel Xaiver is a free agent aswell

Im finding it hard to sign players in the Southern Premier leaugue.
Im in Charge at Merthyr, - and getting players to sign for you is hard work.
Is there any players u can suggest, who'l do a gd job in that league.

well i managed to get febian brandy league 1 he is quite a good striker
and managed to get will keane on loan from manu when i was in league 2 so maybys they might join

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

ok im now brighton managed to get ivan campo brandy michael ball patrick van aanholt and oliver norwood