Would like to see you start a new one. We seen that despite selling all your star players, you can destroy the league :p

I'm thinking maybe starting in the Championship and taking someone up from there...any ideas who?

I've played a season since the most recent game update, There has been a stupid amount of goals scored by ourselves, Utd and City with lots of 7, 8 and 9 nil games!!! For me personally the game has lost its realism, we should not beat Man City 8-2 for example! I don't know whether this is because of the update or because i'm 7 years into the game? But I'm not sure if I'll carry on with the save.

Let me know any thoughts on this? Want it to carry on? Want me to start a new one? Let me know.

Was thinking the same.

I'm thinking maybe starting in the Championship and taking someone up from there...any ideas who?

Well if you're looking to promote youngsters, Boro would be a good team to look at. Used to be in the premier league as well.
If you want more of a challenge, you could go a league lower and start off with Crewe?

Nice performance with Everton! Read the whole thing hehe:)
How about bringing Leeds United back to the PL?

well if u do choose leeds..gd luck to u ..i played 20 games won 2 draw 2 lost 18