The great players who have ruined their career by moving clubs thread!

Parker/ Sidwell to Chelsea. As with most of these though I can see why they did it.

For the lad that made the OP how can you say Zhirkov and Benayoun?? When fit Zhirkov gets alot of minutes and Benayoun has been injured all season so how has the move ruined his career?? Also you cannot say Torres yet as he has only featured 6 times ffs!!! Saying that there are some former Chelsea players that should have moved and it proberly ruined their career.

Steve Sidwell - Was excellent at Reading and has struggled to hold a first team place at both Villa and now Fulham
Tal Ben-Haim - Was brilliant at Bolton and never got many games at Chelsea and his career has been shocking since
Meteja Kezman - Was woeful in his short time at Chelsea and has fallen from grace since

Jardel to Bolton. Definitely the biggest and best example out there.
Also Afonso Alves to Boro.

I see that nobody mentioned Kaka...he came to Real as a star player and now he is no longer wanted....

Shevchenko, beast at AC Milan, then a flop at Chelsea, now plays for Dinamo Kiev
shevchenko.jpg

Shevchenko, beast at AC Milan, then a flop at Chelsea, now plays for Dinamo Kiev
shevchenko.jpg

Yer i take your point he didnt hit the hights at Chelsea but you cant say he is playing for Kiev now because it ruined his career. More than likely he was always going to finish his career at Kiev.

you can not say Torres......he as only just signed for chelsea......It's like me saying Andy 'Judas' Carroll

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Beckham should of never left United

Beckham did not want to leave United...Fergie forced him out

For the lad that made the OP how can you say Zhirkov and Benayoun?? When fit Zhirkov gets alot of minutes and Benayoun has been injured all season so how has the move ruined his career?? Also you cannot say Torres yet as he has only featured 6 times ffs!!! Saying that there are some former Chelsea players that should have moved and it proberly ruined their career.

Steve Sidwell - Was excellent at Reading and has struggled to hold a first team place at both Villa and now Fulham
Tal Ben-Haim - Was brilliant at Bolton and never got many games at Chelsea and his career has been shocking since
Meteja Kezman - Was woeful in his short time at Chelsea and has fallen from grace since
If your talking about my Torres comment I was only saying that alot of people will say he did.I dont think he has.In my Chelsea save he didnt score for the first 5 matches and then started scoring crazy amounts.I know its not real life but I have a feeling when he finds his feet the man will turn into a goal machine.

Pablo Barrera. Anyone knows why he never plays? He's definitely a quality player.

Jovanovic from Club Brugge KV to L'pool

Standard Liege rather. The league here is much stronger than the pro league and at his age he was hardly a renowned name across Europe. I never fancied him, always thought he was gonna be another Voronin, thankfully he isn't THAT bad.

Would I be correct in thinking his natural position is as a striker aswell? Where he is yet to play for us. He'll be gone in the summer.

Giovanni Dos Santos, had huge potential at Barca, did **** all with Spurs.