a respectable 0-4 loss. GK Aldo Junior Simoncini impressed for San Marino, with legendary striker Andy Selva and tough centre-back Della Valle also playing well. Rest of the team... well let's say they tried their best ;)

btw Balotelli is a ****
why whats he done now

why whats he done now

oh nothing special, same things he does every week in serie A: argued with teammates (spent most of his game shouting at Poli), opponents and referee; dived repeatedly; 'unintenionally' kicked a San Marino defender etc etc

very sad to see Prandelli always trying to praise and justify him.

Good start in Serie A first season so far, second best defense in the league and sitting in 8th as I enter the winter break, hopefully I can push for Europa League.

finished 8th but due to only 3 CL places it wasnt good enough for Europa, currently 1st after 10 games and won a game with the national side 4-0 in Euro qualifiers

Yet to get any amazing regens but im hoping for one this year

Also getting a 19k stadium, its looking up.

On FM12 i eventually qualified for a European championship but never won anything with the NT despite club domination :S
So I recently got back into this years SM save and I'm hoping to break the duck (in about 2489395864 years :mad:)

Anyway i just finished third in a qualifying group and here's the the best result View attachment 351188

Fifth season is done. What a finish that I though was very impossible to do since I basically was just 3 wins better than last year (finished 7th) and this year I ended up in the Champs league playoff. I even won the Italian Cup as well, which was the first time I got to the finals. Should of lost again like last year in the quarters to Juventus, but the first game they had 2 reds and basically that helped me beat them.

Other than that nothing too much of note with my team. No big signings (again only spend 2k on players and that was accidentally playing 1K for two players at the beginning that I co-owned to keep. Other than that I refuse to actually pay for any one in this save. Just free's or through the youth ranks I will use)

For the NT side they did finally fire the coach, but I wasn't even apparently on the radar so I will have to wait until they get rid of this coach, who is terrible so should be in 2 years, and hopefully they will accept me as coach.

I have now played a few more seasons in Serie A and while I am getting more TV revenue it is coming from the individual deals, I have 100% not had any message regarding TV Deals like others have, I am also definitely running on the latest patch :/

I don't mind in the sense that it makes it harder but because I have literally got no money I am basically looking to survive each season and that's it, forget about improving the youth side of things etc that just isn't happening without money. I think the only way to improve financially is to get into Europe, but as I said without any money I am lucky to survive let alone Europe.

Any ideas anyone?

I have now played a few more seasons in Serie A and while I am getting more TV revenue it is coming from the individual deals, I have 100% not had any message regarding TV Deals like others have, I am also definitely running on the latest patch :/

I don't mind in the sense that it makes it harder but because I have literally got no money I am basically looking to survive each season and that's it, forget about improving the youth side of things etc that just isn't happening without money. I think the only way to improve financially is to get into Europe, but as I said without any money I am lucky to survive let alone Europe.

Any ideas anyone?

You should get right before you start the season a message of "This year your TV rights for Serie A is (X amount)." That is your main one which should be at least a couple of million if you are a couple of season in Serie A. I am on the last patch and the new year I am getting 65M for the tv rights. Which is seperate than individual deals.

My fav FM Challenge has to be said. I am currently in my 3rd Season still in Serie C and all my squad is loanded players just to save money. Very hard challenge but that is exactly what it is a CHALLENGE for the long term

Any tips lads, I have a good chance of getting to Serie B anything is hould or should not do for seasons ahead.

My fav FM Challenge has to be said. I am currently in my 3rd Season still in Serie C and all my squad is loanded players just to save money. Very hard challenge but that is exactly what it is a CHALLENGE for the long term

Any tips lads, I have a good chance of getting to Serie B anything is hould or should not do for seasons ahead.

Get up to Serie A as fast as you can. First year in Serie A you don't get any TV rights, but the next year will make around 4M then will go up as you stay up in Serie A. You are going to be hurting for cash the first couple of years. So basically buy (or loan people) as much as you can and build your way up the fastest route. Don't worry if you lose money (I lost money every year even after my first year in the Serie A and I had to take out a loan of 4M, but paided it off already).

Look back on the first couple of pages to see who some players you should be going after, but it also depends on your formation so look for players who can play your style. My style is completely different than most people (everyone looks for great attacking while I look for players who can bunker in the first couple of years and attack on the counter).

Basically just get your team to Seria A. Don't worry about your youth players or facilities for a while until you get up to Serie A to where you can make money. You can always try to win the cup games (I never particularly care for the Italian Cup the first couple of years) to help with money, but I just more worry about the league (got two straight promotions to Serie A so I was in good shape after 3 years (despite the loan). Hope that helps and good luck!

has anybody started with a club in the SM leagues?

if so how long did it take to become semi-pro?

has anybody started with a club in the SM leagues?

if so how long did it take to become semi-pro?

on FM12 for my pennarossa side it was semi pro in 2016 and fully pro in 2021 so I'd imagine it would be a year later for both but I haven't checked.

I was top of the league in the first season a few games left, then we go and lose every game. The players bottled it, got so annoyed I ended up retiring at after. Maybe ill try again next month

I was looking to getting into the Euro Cup again, but a surprising finish got me into the Champs league for the first time. For basically have the same record as last year I went from seventh to third.

View attachment 360114

The next year basically have the same record (just one less draw and made it into a win) and getting ever so closer to beating the league now consistently.

View attachment 360115

As for catching Juventus well that might be entirely longer. It's just unfair how they are dominating the league. At least it looks as if I will be able to finish top 3 now without any worry. Especially since I haven't bough anyone.

You might be asking where is the San Marino NT update. There is none since I am not the NT coach. I might have to actually start applying for the job, really wanted them to ask me to be their coach, and as of now no luck. Oh well I guess I will just keep building up their national team so when I finally do get it I should be able to well. Although I haven't got a GK yet is my only weakness so far. That and most of my guys who are SM are getting lured to Italian NT since they play awhile in Italy. The manager needs to start getting these guys caps so I don't have to worry about losing everyone when I take over.

I messed up big time and forgot to add players from San Marino when i started my game, i'm just about to get into Serie A and realised now I can't manage the national team...Please Please Please tell me theres a way to fix this...:mad:

I messed up big time and forgot to add players from San Marino when i started my game, i'm just about to get into Serie A and realised now I can't manage the national team...Please Please Please tell me theres a way to fix this...:mad:

Last year a work around was that just add a new coach. Make him the NT manager. Then resign and it should open it up then. It allowed this last year so hopefully it works this year.

Just tried this, San Marino are not on the list of national teams I can select with the new manager.

Is it possible that as they become a stronger team and larger numbers of sammarinese regens appear they will become available?

I have continued for now and did win promotion to Serie A

Why can't I find San Marino in the last Italian league anymore?