View attachment 327275View attachment 327276

Above is my transfers and best 11 in my first Serie A season. The ones further up that I brought in were Sammarinese regens that my HOY didn't give a contract so I brought them back in, only to release them again in January because they were shocking.

Tactic is what I used in Serie B and first 2/3 of the first Serie A season, I was sitting round 7th/8th. Switched to my Arrigo Sacchi tactic and pushed up to 3rd. Not a team of great players but the molded well together. If Simao/Alustiza are available on a free, snap them up!

I'll have a look at your tactic if you don't mind? Might implement it for the last 10 games or so.

EDIT: Neither of the players you suggested are loaded in my game either.

Last edited:
Hi I'm back again. I got so far with this last year but run out of patience lol. Just starting season 3. Promoted 1st season struggled 2nd and just stayed up. Youth intake alot better than FM12 though my best players are still dual and reject call ups. On the national front a draw with Moldova and the odd friendly draw against weak teams.

Has anyone got anyone got any custom San Marino kits up for download? I saw some earlier in this thread but they were just images and I've searched for them but i can't seem to find any.

I'll have a look at your tactic if you don't mind? Might implement it for the last 10 games or so.

EDIT: Neither of the players you suggested are loaded in my game either.

What database have you got loaded? I've got a very large one with 60,000+ players on it. More than welcome to have a look at my tactic, it's the Arrigo Sacchi one.

View attachment 327525View attachment 327526

Going strong in the Euro Qualifiers! My aim would have been to compete to qualify for this one but realistically just miss out, and qualify for 2024. So I could be four years ahead of schedule! :)

Very happy with my progress so far, winning Euro 2020 and the Confederations Cup. I've managed to inject some life (and motivation) into managing the club team. I've pretty much sold all my players (around £200m worth altogether!) but kept my 6 best players, so that I still have a strong spine and so that I have some older players available to tutor. The rest of the squad is made up of home-grown at club players and I will be looking to bring in some more U19s that I can develop into HG players.

Hello guys!

Just started this challenge..Never had the balls to have a shot before,But nows a good a time as any i suppose :)

View attachment 331336
First game went as well as expected! Grabbing a goal i seen as a achievement haha

View attachment 331337
And the first silverware as club manager winning the mighty "Competzione Amichevole" A domestic cup in San Marino that i seem to be entered into,A cup win is A cup win as far as im concered!

Im taking it patience is the greatest trait you need to pull this challenge off??

Hello guys!

Just started this challenge..Never had the balls to have a shot before,But nows a good a time as any i suppose :)

View attachment 331336
First game went as well as expected! Grabbing a goal i seen as a achievement haha

View attachment 331337
And the first silverware as club manager winning the mighty "Competzione Amichevole" A domestic cup in San Marino that i seem to be entered into,A cup win is A cup win as far as im concered!

Im taking it patience is the greatest trait you need to pull this challenge off??

yes it is but its fun aswell

This is the greatest challenge I've ever seen had to give it a go! Just finished second season winning Prima Divisione Girone A after finishing third losing out in the playoff final after extra time in my first season. Managed to win Serie C cup twice and Serie C1 super coppa this year.

Taken the national team to a lofty 204th in world rankings lol. Can't buy a win (one so far), atlthough got a cracking ST through my youth system he's rejected my call up so stuck with the garbage I have at my disposal.

Start Serie B with no goalkeepers and a threadbare squad next season as my board cut wage bill by 10k/week therefore couldn't even offer half my players new deals forcing them to leave. Will be heavily relying on loan deals to stay up.

I'm pretty sure I am not receiving any TV revenue like other Italian clubs do,into my second season in Serie A now but in my first season in Serie A and I got £144,228 which I think came from my own individual TV Deals. To me this doesn't look right :/ I did the challenge on last years game and got the same sort of TV money that other Italian clubs got. I am playing on the latest patch by the way. Hope someone can let me know if this is right or a bug or something :)

I'm pretty sure I am not receiving any TV revenue like other Italian clubs do,into my second season in Serie A now but in my first season in Serie A and I got £144,228 which I think came from my own individual TV Deals. To me this doesn't look right :/ I did the challenge on last years game and got the same sort of TV money that other Italian clubs got. I am playing on the latest patch by the way. Hope someone can let me know if this is right or a bug or something :)

Last year it was around 10 M. There was a glitch so at first you didn't get it. They patched it in later, and I though they said it was already in on the first patch. Sadly I don't have the game....yet, working on downloading it right now.

Kanderrson should know the answer so PM him or Sean. They both play many seasons so they should give you the most to update answer.

Ugh can't believe I am going to start this challenge again.

Im in the same position Willow dont seem to be gaining anymoney from TV. Any one have any ideas?

I just got to Serie A in my game. Since I picked the game up a couple days ago I am running the current patch. I didn't even get any tv rights, except for individual deals, and I even skim to see if I was just imagining it they said it was fixed in the post. I sadly was wrong guys.

They said it was fixed in last years patch, but currently they again to fail to put it in the game and or new patch. I even downloaded the FMRTE just to run it to see. The basic so I can make any changes, and even on there it didn't even list the TV deal. Again just looked for San Marino so tomorrow I will check to see if other teams are getting tv deals. I don't know why no one else brought this up. I am assuming everyone else who is in Serie A has FMRTE and just added it in like last year to get the money.

In the second season it came up with a message of a TV deal mate so dont worry!

Just won promotion to Serie A after 5 seasons in Serie B, happy days

First four seasons

I guess when you are getting over a cold you have a bunch of free time to play the game.

View attachment 349214View attachment 349215

As you can see Year One won the League. Only reason why I posted the second picture is cause well first time I lead the league in a lower division with assists. As you can no where near the leaders for goals. I did give up a record low goals for the league as well.

View attachment 349216

I know I had -6 in G.D. for the league, but the league wasn't really close. The last month I basically already had the league sealed so I was trying out some younger guys to give them first team choices and my goalie went down with an injury so the last month we were losing games like 2-7 or 0-6 which is why those numbers are skewed a bit.

View attachment 349217

Year 3 was very dissapointing. Losing 20 games is not good. Shocking the league didn't do so well, or maybe its cause if we didn't lose we won. Only had 3 ties, but we did do well. The youngsters are doing well for SM are are starting to help out the national team as well.

View attachment 349218

Year 4 was amazing for us and then dissapointing. We actually shared the top goal scorer for the League, but we would finish in second since we would play in one more game than the guy in first. We also got a little lucky at the end of the year. We were going from 9-12 place and the final two games we won against easier teams, but the top two teams in front dropped a game so we moved up two spots to finish seventh.

Problem was after the year we had 5 retirements and I released 5 guys (who I actually though I resigned in the season, but apparently didn't) and sold my goalie as well so we started the year with just 12 people on the senior team. I signed a better goalie anyways in January period so we were okay there and then had to go to sign a bunch of free's to fill out the roster that would crush my squad harmony. I did sign another American in Dempsey (33 but is a starter and have Pierce and a regen 19 year old midfielder).

Luckily most of my starters are still here from last season so hopefully we can make some magic continue this year without some injuries we had last year (our regen first year who is decent was out for 9 months with a torn ACL).

a respectable 0-4 loss. GK Aldo Junior Simoncini impressed for San Marino, with legendary striker Andy Selva and tough centre-back Della Valle also playing well. Rest of the team... well let's say they tried their best ;)

btw Balotelli is a ****