The Great San Marino Challenge

most exciting prospect of 2015

View attachment 208750View attachment 208747

exciting young striker with very promising attributes and superb PA! scored on his debut and set a new record for youngest goalscorer. Obviously has dual nationality SM/Italian and is rejecting the call-up... for now...

more detailed season update coming soon in my story thread :p

Give it time and you'll get a couple of those who are just Sammarinese but then again it's down to luck most of the time..

S2 San Marino

A small update from my san marino team.
In the league i did ****.
View attachment 208815

Tranfers were quite decent, althugh i didnt get any CO
View attachment 208814

My top signings are still key players (currently november 2013)
View attachment 208817View attachment 208816View attachment 208818

Youths coming along pretty nice, S. Baronchelli getting som First team experience
View attachment 208805View attachment 208806View attachment 208807View attachment 208808View attachment 208809View attachment 208810View attachment 208811View attachment 208812

Got sacked from the national team, even though i didnt do all that bad...
Currently not the worst team in europe(think andorra is worse...)

So no achievements for me :(

- Kjeta

Btw sry for norwegian ;) divide all the money by 10 to get pounds(kinda...)

Last edited:
Give it time and you'll get a couple of those who are just Sammarinese but then again it's down to luck most of the time..

Yeah there's another very good prospect from 2015 youth intake, and he's actually 100% SM :)

View attachment 208822

looks very promising and is set to become instant first choice for the NT. That striker Paolone seems to have a better PA, and his attributes suggest that he could become an excellent poacher. I can see him beating Andy Selva's record very soon... if he accepts the call-up!

2014-2015 Season - Serie B Promotion
View attachment 208905
We did surprisingly well throughout the season. Denis Alibec stepping up at the front to replace the sold Mohammed Gulraiz.

Italian Cup Winners
View attachment 208907View attachment 208908View attachment 208909View attachment 208910View attachment 208911View attachment 208912

This means I will start my first campaign in Serie A whilst participating in the Euro Cup. Hopefully that means more money. :p

Finances
Forgot to take screenshots. But we are 2.5mill (pounds) in the green come the end of the season thanks to our Italian Cup success. Roughly 40% of our income this season came from tournament money.

Facilities
I bought my stadium - so we now own it. (Cost 1.1mill pounds).
I am also in the process of upgrading my youth academy. (Cost 1.6mil pounds). But this will finish mid-way through the 2016-2017 campaign.

TV Money for Serie A
I read most of the posts regarding the TV money that should be given to San Marino in the first season of Serie A which isn't. I've already started my Serie A campaign (only several games in) - what is the go regarding this? I don't wish to add money to my team through the edit function as I'd honestly view that as cheating - even if it is rightfully deserved. If someone can fill me in on this that would be great. Cheers.

Biggest win in San Marino history moves us up to 88th in the world.

View attachment 208925

They were denied by the post twice and my awful keeper somehow saved 2 CCCs. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

2014-2015 Season - Serie B Promotion
View attachment 208905
We did surprisingly well throughout the season. Denis Alibec stepping up at the front to replace the sold Mohammed Gulraiz.

Italian Cup Winners
View attachment 208907View attachment 208908View attachment 208909View attachment 208910View attachment 208911View attachment 208912

This means I will start my first campaign in Serie A whilst participating in the Euro Cup. Hopefully that means more money. :p

Finances
Forgot to take screenshots. But we are 2.5mill (pounds) in the green come the end of the season thanks to our Italian Cup success. Roughly 40% of our income this season came from tournament money.

Facilities
I bought my stadium - so we now own it. (Cost 1.1mill pounds).
I am also in the process of upgrading my youth academy. (Cost 1.6mil pounds). But this will finish mid-way through the 2016-2017 campaign.

TV Money for Serie A
I read most of the posts regarding the TV money that should be given to San Marino in the first season of Serie A which isn't. I've already started my Serie A campaign (only several games in) - what is the go regarding this? I don't wish to add money to my team through the edit function as I'd honestly view that as cheating - even if it is rightfully deserved. If someone can fill me in on this that would be great. Cheers.

nice one, let's see how you handle first season in Serie A AND Europa League altogether :)

as for TV rights I recommend you follow jm426's instructions explained in post 652. The £10M figure for a newly promoted team seems quite accurate according to several sources (including SI games), and you'll receive the money throughout the year exactly like other clubs (ie no lump sum). Then all future TV deals should be calculated automatically by the game. It seemed to work perfectly for me so far, if anyone comes across any future issue about this please report in this thread.

@Squirrels: well done, that will do for the top 100 achievement. I just need a screenshot of your rankings and you'll be the first to get the prestigious award :)

Right so I have just sorted the Sponsership stuff out.. How much of a difference has it made for everyone else? Does it mean your making profit most months?

Last edited:
Right so I have just sorted the Sponsership stuff out.. How much of a difference has it made for everyone else? Does it mean your making profit most months?

depends on your expenditures like wages, monthly installments and debts (if you have any of those).

I played the whole first season in Serie A without TV money and I was losing more than 1M euros per month despite having by far the lowest total salary in Serie A. With a legit TV deal I would have gone even each month :)

i'm going up by 200-300k a month with the TV deal as I am the cheapest person ever when it comes to wages(probably as both my clubs have had/are having financial trouble in real life). my highest wage is like 4k p/w and my average is about 1.3k p/w in Serie A and the Europa League. :p

I'm 4 games into my second season and I'm in C1/A but my team is over 1mil in debt and losing around 200k a month, am I doing something wrong or is San Marino's finances always that bad at this stage?

I'm 4 games into my second season and I'm in C1/A but my team is over 1mil in debt and losing around 200k a month, am I doing something wrong or is San Marino's finances always that bad at this stage?

always that bad ;)

Have any of you who took my TV money recommendation finished a season with it yet? If so, what was your reputation (in stars, if you don't use an editor) at the end of the season, where did you finish in the table, and how much did you get for the contract the next season?

Have any of you who took my TV money recommendation finished a season with it yet? If so, what was your reputation (in stars, if you don't use an editor) at the end of the season, where did you finish in the table, and how much did you get for the contract the next season?

I finished 5th in my first serie A Season. I assigned San Marino the 12M euros contract towards the end of season (start of june I think), and next TV contract was announced to be 24M euros which seemed a realistic figure to me considering final position. Not sure about reputation though (could it be 2.5 stars? or maybe 3.5?). How about your TV deals?

I finished 5th in my first serie A Season. I assigned San Marino the 12M euros contract towards the end of season (start of june I think), and next TV contract was announced to be 24M euros which seemed a realistic figure to me considering final position. Not sure about reputation though (could it be 2.5 stars? or maybe 3.5?). How about your TV deals?

You can find the stars by clicking Italy...View Nation...Clubs. Without having won anything major, your rep wont have changed significantly so whatever it is now is probably what it was at the end of last season.

I just finished up my season. Came in 6th (but qualified for Europe because a top 5 team won the Cup), rep is 4780 (2 stars), got 21.5M dollars (16M Euros), so quite a bit less than you got, for some reason.

I was up in first or second until January, when I cashed in on Scorza's expiring contract. I wasn't prepared to re-sign him for 2 million dollars a year.

Last edited: