The Great San Marino Challenge

Was just searching through some Sammanirese players in my game and was amazed to find that Real Madrid had produced a Sammanirese player. OK, he is not the greatest but he is the first player I have seen be produced outside of San Marino so it was a shock to find him :D Anyone else had anything like this on thier game?

View attachment 244494View attachment 244493

this is too cool! it happened quite often in FM11 with teams that hired sammarinese staff, but never happened to me in FM12 as of 2023, had lost every hope until now ;)

what's his PA according to your scouts? and Real Madrid have sammarinese coaches/scouts/feeder clubs?

It's only half a star, but I just couldn't believe it when I found him! Real Madrid have Faetano as their feeder club but no staff who are Sammanirese, just checked the rest of the CS teams and Tre Penne have Barcelona as a parent club so I'm hopeful for someone better in the future (H)

It's only half a star, but I just couldn't believe it when I found him! Real Madrid have Faetano as their feeder club but no staff who are Sammanirese, just checked the rest of the CS teams and Tre Penne have Barcelona as a parent club so I'm hopeful for someone better in the future (H)

have you checked his history? it might be that they signed him from their feeder club.

Yeah he definately came through their academy, I'm probably just setting myself up for dissapointment expecting to see more players come through the ranks of either of the Spanish giants :p

Second season completed. A rough ride

Here is the final league position of my second season after i got promoted. I really struggled to attract players with a minimum of 3* ability to get me up the ladder fast. The board increased my 14k p/w wages to 28k p/w so i got one or two good players.
Fast tracking my third season so should be finished by the end of today. Finances are in a poor state 800k in the red.

Question though my board keeps pumping the odd 366k into the running of the club...does this end???

Yes. Short answer will be in a year. That is if you get promoted this year cause then you get the tv money. If you get stuck for 2-3 years then it your owner will get tired of injecting money and will sell off the club. Either one isn't bad, although if you do get promoted it will only be other 7-10 years and then your owner will sell the club anyways.

Third Season - A big improvement!!!

A better season this time. Had a nice start but was never in top spot so happy with my overall position. Lost in the play-off final to Pescara. Board slashed my wage budget to 23k p/w but after interaction i got them up to 26k p/w. Alot of 2* players in my team so need to improve that bit more for next year. Board are still putting money in though. Fingers crossed for next season

D4E6F048D7F2A9C2CBC382BDB9927155D6BE5212

Starting this challenge now, need help. any must sign players to sign?

ive had a look for him but couldnt find him what leagues did you have active?

he was on my game with just italy and san marino loaded up, with a large database and all san marinese players. if you can't find him then gulraiz would be the other go to man.

he was on my game with just italy and san marino loaded up, with a large database and all san marinese players. if you can't find him then gulraiz would be the other go to man.

okay i only had medium il try now:) thanks for your help, both of you

Fourth Season - Still room for improvement!!!

Had a very productive season again but lost in the play-off final...AGAIN!!! Still no concrete finances as im 1.8m in the red now,board have stopped giving and i lose 250k p/m. Nice little cup run though. Screenies below. Had allot of retirements from my team so recruiting required, struggling to find a goalkeeper of any class as the board slashed my wages again to 21k p/w as im already 1.4k p/w over from new contracts i did last season. Tough season ahead and my fourth in this division. Make or break time i think!!!

D23D07B5E8E11F85E965B8E616B909A4E67424A5

7DF35AC134C1170C96E2042411CE6F70E283217F

Why did you get sacked, and did they give you warnings on being on the hot seat before the sacking?

For poor results, and no warnings at all!

I'm now halfway through the season and in 11th, I hate this game sometimes.

Yeah looks like the site is down again for pictures. give it a day or two and it will be fine.

site seems to work fine actually. Sometimes there are issues when you upload multiple screenshots, esp the archived ones. I'm quite sure if Scotty can upload one screenshot at time it should work :)