The Help Thread

can any one tell me how to find out what non-football costs are on finance screen as i am liverpool and last season i lost £37 million to it

Someone has just made me some kits to use in my fm game (very good kits), trouble is I dont know where to save them to, any help would be very appreciated. :D

I'm playing as Zaragoza, end of second season and having trouble with conceding tons of goals. I'm also scoring more than anyone (even Real Madrid) but conceding minimum one goal per game, more like two or three. I'm playing 4-2-4 with Lung jr in goal who is pretty good (Though still young ha) though my centre backs aren't top notch (Toprak & Hubschman or Contini).
Can anyone give me a definite list of things to look out for? I've searched for threads on defence but couldn't get much out of them.

PS Should I use nike defence (even though keeper is poor at rushing out/sweeping up)?

Having problems with my view on the scouts report page.

The default view in 'General Info' whereas I want to view it all the time in 'Scout - Main' but when i change it to 'Scout - Main' and then click on a player, or go off the page in anyway and go back, it resets back to the 'General Info' view.

Any ideas how I permanently keep it on 'Scout - Main'

Heres a video of what haps, http://vimeo.com/15030913

hi there,

I have just installed FM 10. But the game wont load. I installed it on Mac. Anyone with solutions? cheers

Having problems with my view on the scouts report page.

The default view in 'General Info' whereas I want to view it all the time in 'Scout - Main' but when i change it to 'Scout - Main' and then click on a player, or go off the page in anyway and go back, it resets back to the 'General Info' view.

Any ideas how I permanently keep it on 'Scout - Main'

Heres a video of what haps, http://vimeo.com/15030913

Told you already but for others' benefit:

Hit the Views drop down

Custom>Manage Views

Select Scout-Main

Hit OK.

please help I cant get FM10 to run in windowed mode, it is greyed out on the preferences.

Told you already but for others' benefit:

Hit the Views drop down

Custom>Manage Views

Select Scout-Main

Hit OK.

also like to add, after what James said you need to then go to the custom menu agen and now there should be an option to tick Scout - Main, which ofc you select :)

problem

Hi!
I have a small problem. We are playing online (my team is Győr, my friend is with Fehérvár) by using Hamachi. Today my friend came to my house and we played this save in one computer. So we took control both team. The problem is that we want to continue this save by using Hamachi, but my friend cannot take control of Fehérvár because now i am controlling both Fehérvár and Győr. So how can I "untake control" (sorry i don't know the right expression)?
Sorry for my bad English. Thank you for helping.

Hi, I can never seem to buy Verratti at the start of the game. The deal always falls when I come to giving him a contract, what contract shall I give him, Full-time, youngster? Etc.

Thanks

Hi, I can never seem to buy Verratti at the start of the game. The deal always falls when I come to giving him a contract, what contract shall I give him, Full-time, youngster? Etc.

Thanks

Always give future prospects full-time. So they they will stay on youth until they are old enough.

So for Verratti, full time. Hot Prospect.

Hi, I was just looking at the steam achievements and was just wondering, with the achievements like this: You have won 5 different league competitions.

Does this mean in the same career, so you have to keep moving to different clubs?
Or in different saves?

Thanks ;)

please can someone give me the link to the thread where you can download the games where people have been took over by rich tycoons plese

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

ok ive found the thread but where do i put it. Do i put it in the editor data folder?

please can someone give me the link to the thread where you can download the games where people have been took over by rich tycoons plese

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

ok ive found the thread but where do i put it. Do i put it in the editor data folder?
Yeh I geuss so. Then when you start a new game select that editor file

Hi, can I ask if at the start of the game, selecting 3 nations would lag the game? Or there isn't much difference. From what I see from the game, it says that more nations means bigger database and hence slower to load as time progress. But with limited nations to play. Its not really fun.

Hi, can I ask if at the start of the game, selecting 3 nations would lag the game? Or there isn't much difference. From what I see from the game, it says that more nations means bigger database and hence slower to load as time progress. But with limited nations to play. Its not really fun.

It really differs from one pc to the next. Try loading all the nations you want and start a new game. Judge it from there whether your machine can handle it or not. (Don't rely on the star rating built in the game.)