The Help Thread

The saved game could not be saved ?

Do I just change the name of my save then ?

It must be something else - like refused permission or inadequate space?

What is 'X' under results?

Eg: WWXLD

Does it just mean the team didn't play that week/day?

Last edited:
By chance does anyone know if the FM10 kits work on older FM versions??

everytime I go load my game it crashes and tells me that football manager has ran out of space, and i've deleted the patches i had and crash dumps. Any other way to free some space up?

Hi.

I hired Camoranesi as scout but he came as a normal transfer (1 july since he played for his team as player). All fine since he had great stats for a scout so I could wait. As soon as he joined my team, he left it. But the problem is, he still takes a scout spot so I cant hire a new scout. I cant even use his knowledge.

I have tried to give him a contract, he decline.

Is this a bug or something?

Where do I put downloaded taining schedules
Save in C:\(Username)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules

If you don't have a schedules folder then create one in the location above.

Then in FM2010, go to training, click on schedules, manage schedules and import.

A new signing of mine is homesick. Sent him home a week and now he's better and wants to stay

Now 2 days later another new signing "can't settle in this area". But i think he's important/rotation in my squad. The duration of absence is a month.

Should i just play him or lose him a month and risk not having a good CM?

Hey, just wanted to check, in my liverpool game 2 yellow cards in a match results in a 3 match suspension. Shouldn't it be a 1 match suspension? I thought only a straight red results in a 3 match suspension.

Am I misinformed or is there something wrong with my FM?:S

I can't get my fm game working, as I have an xml parsing error, I can't fix it as I have no settings foler, and when I go into properties I have not target field option either, so does anyone know of an alternative way of fixing an xml parsing error.

I am currently well under my wage budget and have **** coaches,when i approach good coaches the board restricts my offer to 1900 per week and they want 3500 pw,so heres my question.How do i get the board to let me offer 3500 pw?thanks in advance

uhm you should always make sure that at your board screen, where you can shift your transfer budget, you've goat everything on loan budget. I mean you can haver the money, but putting it all in your transfer budget you'll not be able to offer high wages. Then there's also the problem that players who just stopped playing and become coaches, they will want vfery high salaries, so look for coaches who are not players anymore.

Hey I have a question. I have been playing FM for years now.. since FM 2006 came out. But I have always been successful in meeting the board expectations. But recently I took up a challenge to bring up a team all the way from Blue Square North/South to Premier League followed by European success. I have had no problems achieving all the way to premier league. This is my first season in the EPL but I said the board I can qualify for European Champions Trophy but I don't think I can. Will they sack me if I fail to qualify? but They love me for the increase in club stature and also I'll probably win the FA Cup final (they expected me to only reach the 6th round) against Wigan. So the question is will they sack me? The confidence right now says my job is secure 57%.

I've had the same, in order to get some more funds you aim a little higher. If you increased the club stature for 100% (which you probably did), there'll be no problemif you end up a little lower, this happens all the time. no worries mate