hello guys I`m new here , noticed this game and since I like football soooo much thought to give it a try could anybody explain me how to play with it , do u play only the role of manager or can u control the players in the pitch , and if somebody doesn`t mind me to give the download link , would appreciate a lot

I have heard so much about this game and so I am finally giving in to the hype and I just purchased it. I understand the basic concept of the game but does anybody have any tips for a first-time FM player? Anything that can help me to grasp this in-depth game would be awesome, thanks

I am running Macbook (version 10.5.8) 2.13 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo - Wondering if Football Manager 2011 can run on it? Please help! And thank you so much in advance.

I have heard so much about this game and so I am finally giving in to the hype and I just purchased it. I understand the basic concept of the game but does anybody have any tips for a first-time FM player? Anything that can help me to grasp this in-depth game would be awesome, thanks

Follow the tutorials in game.

I've accepted a job contract at another club (Numancia), which is go through at the end of the season. Is there any way to cancel this? I've tried Adding a manager to Numancia, but I still get put as the manager, with the other "human" player dropping to assistant.

Hey guys,

I'm sure I've asked this before but I have forgotten how to correct this..

Every time I start to run fm an "XML parsing error" comes up stating "not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of default.xml"

If someone could help me get past this, would be very greatful

Thanks!

I am in around about my 10th season and I've not had an issue until now. The problem is arising when I try to register my team for the champions league (champions cup or whatever) as it is not counting the players who have been trained in England.
I've checked in the home-grown status view and I have 5 trained at my club and another 4 trained in England but it counts no higher than 4! I cannot continue my game until I've completed registering. Anyone know a solution???

I have a problem when registrating my squad to Euro Cup. It requires at least 8 players trained in England for 3 years between their 15th and 21st birthday. I have only 7 players who fill those requirements, and I already have registered my reserve players. Any of the youth players isn't old enough to fill the requirements.

Also I can't sing a new player and register it later, as it requires a immediate response. Only chance is to exit the game and start again from couple weeks earlier?

I have a problem when registrating my squad to Euro Cup. It requires at least 8 players trained in England for 3 years between their 15th and 21st birthday. I have only 7 players who fill those requirements, and I already have registered my reserve players. Any of the youth players isn't old enough to fill the requirements.

Also I can't sing a new player and register it later, as it requires a immediate response. Only chance is to exit the game and start again from couple weeks earlier?
WHat you can do is just leave a space/gap in your squad, i.e. select 24 out of 25 or something, leaves those spaces which are assumed to be a HG player, simple :)

Liverpool:

GK: Brad Jones, Pepe Reina.
RB: Glen Johnson, Fabio Aurelio.
CB: Jamie Carragher, Daniel Agger, Martin Skrtel, Danny Wilson.
LB: Aleksandr Kolarov, Fabio Aurelio.
RM: Santiago Cazorla, Gervinho.
CM: Steven Gerrard, Lucas Leiva, Raul Meireles, Jordan Henderson.
LM: Luis Suarez, Stewart Downing.
ST: Luis Suarez, Gonzalo Higuain, Falcao.

What formation/tactics should I use for this lot? :)

Anyone could help me to fix a problem.
I was playing the v1.3 until today.Just today because my game don't want to load.Its saying that the game is running out of memory...wt...?! i have 4 gb and don't had this problem until today...it's just appeared from nowhere.And most interesting is that it's doing this with only of my save,with another managers save it doesn't have any problem.what should i do to fix this?!

Liverpool:

GK: Brad Jones, Pepe Reina.
RB: Glen Johnson, Fabio Aurelio.
CB: Jamie Carragher, Daniel Agger, Martin Skrtel, Danny Wilson.
LB: Aleksandr Kolarov, Fabio Aurelio.
RM: Santiago Cazorla, Gervinho.
CM: Steven Gerrard, Lucas Leiva, Raul Meireles, Jordan Henderson.
LM: Luis Suarez, Stewart Downing.
ST: Luis Suarez, Gonzalo Higuain, Falcao.

What formation/tactics should I use for this lot? :)

Reina
Johnson-Carra-Agger-Kola
Lucas(ball winning field)- SG(Adv Playmaker/Box 2 Box)
Gervinho-Suarez(inside forwards)
Higuain(poacher/adv forward?)-Falcao(Complete forward/Target Man)

Hello ! I've started a game unemployed and have advanced to year 2017. I've won 3 championships in Romania and two SuperCups.Still ,at the hall of fame,my score is 20,and it says that I've won one major trophy and none minor trophies.

Does anybody know why this happened,and why it doesn't reflect the real situation in the game ?

Thanks(in advance)

I play as portsmouth and am in the premiership in 2016. My problem is that is most games i cant hold the lead and many of my draws/losses are games that i keep throwing away.

I've tried a couple of tactics from the forums that havnt worked. Can anyone suggest one that will guarantee goals as well as having a pretty solid defence (preferably 4-5-1 but im open to whatever)