I wanteed to ask if the quality of the physio matters???

Dunno if this is the right area, but I keep getting crash dumps on a specific date in my save, which means I can't go past it, even if I try to holiday it.. anything I can do?

I'm managing Real Madrid first season on the FM 2011 demo and I have around 10 million euros left in my transfer budget.
And I'm deciding whether to buy Leonel Galeano or Alan Patrick to develop youth players/use as backup. I also have the original squad. However, should I buy a left winger instead of Galeano/Alan Patrick because Angel di Maria is the only left winger?

i use mesut ozil and sergio canales they work well for me

Hi guys,
Just downloaded the OPZ Beam skin, i extracted it into the 'skins' folder
and when i go into preferences in the it does not come up has an option on the list

Please help guys

thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums and I hope somebody will be able to help with my problem.

I play FM 11 via Steam on two machines - my desktop and my laptop and to synch the current save between the two I use something called Dropbox. This is basically an online folder to which I save my game. Once the game is saved it will update the server and within 20 minutes or so I can access the saved game on my second machine.

Recently I added some facepacks and logos using my desktop but when I pick up the saved game on my laptop the packs and logos are missing.

How can I get the second machine to pick up this information?

Many thanks guys.

either by downloading them onto your second machine which probably isn't ideal, or maybe putting them into an online folder like you have you save games and getting it to look at that as your graphics folder.

Hey, I'm a bit of a FM newby, so "silly question incoming"

So, I've been reading up on quite some guides to improve my game, but I've come across one guide who explained me that I should take the player's morale and confidence into consideration when team talking.

Now, I've been looking around but haven't been able to find where my players' confidence rating is listed, so I was hoping one of you seasoned players could help me out :)

Anybody know if there is a thread to help with club finances?

Will my 11.3 save work if I switch to 11.2? The long term injuries in 11.3 are killing me

When you are managing a low league team, such as Grimsby Town, and you get them promoted to League 2...do you get funding etc to buy new players to compete or is the board still reluctant as it was before? (letting you only sign free players) i'm tempted to start a save with a team in blue square but don't want to have to face the higher leagues with the same team lol

how to define the best assistant managers, physio, and Scout?
what attributes matter the most? Thanks!

i seem to be having difficulty in acessing tactics, training schedules, shortlists etc, i seem to notice that files that say 'RAR FILES' as apposed to 'SLF FILES' can't be accesed during the game? they are all in correct folders etc as the SLF files do work? not sure if anyone knows a way around this? thanks

You probably havent extracted the files from the .rar archive. Download WinRar and extract the files inside to the correct folders.

how to define the best assistant managers, physio, and Scout?
what attributes matter the most? Thanks!

Assistant Manager:
It will be based on how you use your assistant manager.
If you want him to be the last opinion before signing a payer - Judging Players Abilities and Judging Players Potential
If you want him to handle your team talks - Determination, Motivation
If you want him to have more influence in tactics building - Tactics
If you want him to handle your U-19 team - Tactics
etc... etc...

Physio: Physiotheraphy

Scouts: Judging Players Abilities and Judging Players Potential

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

I wanteed to ask if the quality of the physio matters???

A lot especially in youth/training development, keeping players fit and speeding up recovery of injured players. So if you have the money and replace your bad physios with best ones in the game.

When registering my team for the champions cup it is only count players trained in nation and or club between 15-21 and not the players trained between 0-21... anyone had this problem? If so any tips on how to stop it? it is sooooo annoying!

can anyone explain odds to me?

the odds are basically what the bookies perceive the outcome of the game to be. The longer the odds, the less chance of winning they think you have.

For example you are Crawley playing Man U in the FA cup. The odds may be 40/1 on crawley to win and 1/2 on a united win. This means that if you were to bet a pound on crawley to win and they do win then you get £40 plus your quid back.

Basically the higher the number, the less chance the bookies reckon you have of winning.

40 divided by 1 = 40
1 divided by 2 = 0.5

Man u are probs gonna win