The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
shot Ben :)

2010? not that well :) or do you mean Euro 2012? Not sure on the Euro though! will check!

Congratulations on the England job mate.. And hopefully get revenge on Barca.. Also looking forward to hearing on how your new signing is settling in and playing for you and Ajax

And your story just keeps getting better and better so just keep up with what you are doing and writing Neil

Good job mate:D

I meant Euro >_< I'm still hungover from the weekend lol, let me off :P

who knows, maybe in like 5 years time I might be abducted by aliens :P

lol Ben, its ok!

shot Dave, I hope so too, one last update tomorrow then I have caught up to where I have played too! taken forever... lol

have not played in over 10 days now..

indeed GJ Neil.. really fun to read.. wich position will u use Gini?

GJ?

rotate in the central mid position as playmaker, then outwide on the right and left (mostly left) when playing with S&S tactic :)

GJ = good job, I get that now! should be in lowercase :P

shot must be a South African thing :) shot = thanks!

no one seems to be reading anymore.... :( so much time and effort and it seems as if it is starting to bore you guys now

(Halfway stage 2012/2013)
23rd January 2013

wpid-Ajax-vs-Willem-II.jpg

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 52 171
Ajax 3 : 0 Willem II
MoM: Kolbeinn Sigporsson

View attachment 210147View attachment 210146

(Press Conference Snippet)

Jan van Schaiker:

"A very pleasing performance for the first game back after several weeks off, you must be delighted?"

Neil Hart:

"The mid season break does provide its risks, however we use it to plan for the 5 months ahead and relax, most of the players are given time off to spend with their family over the festive season and they come back brand new players"

Eredivisie.gif

(League table and player stats)

View attachment 210144View attachment 210143View attachment 210142View attachment 210153

(Boardroom season review 2012/2013)

View attachment 210138

wpid-roda-vs-ajax.jpg

(Full time)
Parkstad Limburg Stadion:
Attendance: 14 577
Roda Jc 0
: 0 Ajax
MoM: Pawel Kieszek

View attachment 210148

Doreen De Jonge:

"A sub par performance from your team this evening do you agree?"

Neil Hart:

"Most definately, Pavel was in fine form between the posts but we had our chances, we could not put them away unfortunately"

knvb-beker.gif

(KNVB Cup Quarter Final)

wpid-Utrecht-vs-Ajax.jpg

(Full time)
Galgenwaard:
Attendance: 24 426
Fc Utrecht 0
: 4 Ajax
MoM: Ruben Yttergard Jennsen

View attachment 210149

Piet Rigter:

"A fine display from Ajax this evening, you must be confident you can go all the way again this year?"

Neil Hart:

"It is not advisable to count your chickens before they hatch, we take one game at a time"

wpid-Ajax-vs-ADO-Den-Haag.jpg

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 52 960
Ajax 2 : 0 Ado Den Haag
MoM: Georginio Wijnaldum

View attachment 210150

Johan van Maarwijk:

"Your tactical approach has come under much praise recently, the fans hailing you as some sort of tactical genius, do you agree?"

Neil Hart:

"You can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink, the players deserve all the credit"

(Andrea Bertolacci injury hits Ajax hard)
4th February 2013

View attachment 210139

wpid-Ajax-vs-Heracles.jpg

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 52 351
Ajax 2 : 0 Heracles
MoM: Jorge Enriquez

View attachment 210151View attachment 210152

Peter De Jonge:

"Another dominant display from Ajax this evening. 80% possession is quite something, what can we expect next from Ajax?"

Neil Hart:

"I am extremely happy with the performance the lads put in this evening, I could not have asked for more! Time will tell Peter..."

I'm still reading, hoping that you remain unbeaten in the league! :D

Good stuff. Is this the last update before winter break?

Nice to see Georginio starting to score so early after transfer.

cheers Ben, its somewhere over 43 games now... lol! only managed it once before! beaten that already, was like 41 games unbeaten....

the break in the game was over, I am going on my winter break tomorrow yes :)

thanks for reading guys!

Looking really good Raikan, keep up the good work, such an enjoyment to see somebody make use of Eriksen! Yeah.. im danish :P

He does struggle to get games though hey.. competition is high for that coveted central cm position!

I am retraining him to play Aml for the S&S tactic though :) Pandev is his main competition there as well as now Gini!

Another good update(They just keep coming lol)

Hope you can keep your unbeaten run mate and it looks like Luuk is playing out of his skin in leading the clubs Scoring and assit charts.. And i for ONE am not losing intrest mate this is a cracking story and you deserve all what people are saying bud:)..

I have one question i'd like to ask you on your player attributes screen it shows the positions. player form, injury and so on but on my player attribute screen it just shows
View attachment 210167

Is this because my screen size is to big or to small??? I am currently using 1280 x 960 60.00hz
Any ideas mate??

5 games 9 goals: ) very very nice!

yeah mate, its a new feature for FM12, the bigger your screen the more info is shoved into!

Mine is a 22" 1650 x 1050

5 games 9 goals: ) very very nice!

yeah mate, its a new feature for FM12, the bigger your screen the more info is shoved into!

Mine is a 22" 1650 x 1050

Thankyou ill give it a go and see how large I can get my screen as it only a 18":(

Done it mate changed my screen size 1268 x 1024
View attachment 210168
Only thing not showing is injury but think ill need a larger screen for that mate.... Think ill ask Santa for 1 lol

Last edited:
Another good update(They just keep coming lol)

Hope you can keep your unbeaten run mate and it looks like Luuk is playing out of his skin in leading the clubs Scoring and assit charts.. And i for ONE am not losing intrest mate this is a cracking story and you deserve all what people are saying bud:)..

I have one question i'd like to ask you on your player attributes screen it shows the positions. player form, injury and so on but on my player attribute screen it just shows
View attachment 210167

Is this because my screen size is to big or to small??? I am currently using 1280 x 960 60.00hz
Any ideas mate??

Out of all the people who we thought would lose interst in the story, D@ve, you most certainly wasn't top of the list lol.

Good update Neil, keep it, you'll be dominating the world before you know it :)

Back