The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
I'm still reading Neil you Rits hater ;)

I do live Giorgio though, had him in my Ultimate team on fifa and he is a beast. Used to buy him in earlyer FMs all the time too!

(aswell as the Brazilian Maquinhos (sp)....what ever happened to him!?)

I had a SS of Rits Joe, and I deleted it (he was vauled at 60k on loan at one of my affiliates) nothing special, when he gets back he is going to be trained and played :) I promise!

yeah, Marquinhos was a monster....

Not writing so much but i keep following you! Congratulations over your England job. Seems like in Eredivisie no one can beat you! Are you thinkin of changing club if you manage to win the CL to seek a new challenge?

I'm still following Neil! Great signing in Wijnaldum, definitely the future of Dutch football! I'm looking forward to seeing you do battle with Barcelona once again! Keep up the good work!

Neil, ofc (of course) i am following you like more people here.. Really nice games you played.. nice to see that you are unbeaten for so much games... even if its with my rival team... and no the reason i said GJ is because gj seems to low to let you know how much respect i have for your story :P

Keep up the good work!

Out of all the people who we thought would lose interst in the story, D@ve, you most certainly wasn't top of the list lol.

Good update Neil, keep it, you'll be dominating the world before you know it :)

Im sorry mate and fellow fm-basers . ill be around on this thread and this site for a long time lol:D

thanks guys! yeah, pity! need a holiday though! been a long busy year!

I'm still following, even though I'm commenting less!

It's the best story on here Neil, you've done an awesome job at Ajax so far, Wijnaldum is a great signing, and teach those Barca boys how football is played in Amsterdam these days!

Brilliant story Neil, definitly the best on the site!
Can't wait to see how you juggle between Ajax and England.

Great story dude lov the lay out keep it up i hope you win the champions league with ajax

thanks guys!

I really hope I can make it past Barca, if I do I think I have a good chance of reaching the finals...

England will be fun as well as well, need to prepare for the World Cup!

please note, I am on leave until 11th January 2012 and will not be accessing the forums during that time. I wish you all a good festive season and a merry christmas!

please note, I am on leave until 11th January 2012 and will not be accessing the forums during that time. I wish you all a good festive season and a merry christmas!

Same to you mate all the best..

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Yea Neal, and the rest of the followers: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! haha

Have a great christmas Neal and a happy new year look forward in reading your next update

Great story buddy (: What league I have to load for Jorge Enriquez?

Back