The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
Another great update "boss" ;) lmao, D@ve seems to be liking this story a little too much, eh ;)

Unlucky about the Utd result, and Luuk De Jong looks AWESOME!!

Raikan this is a great story. Just started an Ajax save today and was looking for a bit of help and found your story. Keep it up, and thank you for making my night shift go a little more enjoyable.:)

Another great update "boss" ;) lmao, D@ve seems to be liking this story a little too much, eh ;)

Unlucky about the Utd result, and Luuk De Jong looks AWESOME!!

Isn't that the point of this story for people to follow and like...

(I Hart Ajax)
24th November 2012

House-in-Los-Angeles-Exterior1.jpg

Sitting in my apartment, the early morning hussle and bustle radiating from the streets below early in the morning, with a cup of imported Colomnbian coffee contemplating the next few weeks ahead and browsing the local property guides, searching for a new home seeing as though I was going to be a dad and the fact that Candyce would be moving in from mid February or so next year! I had to find a family home to accomodate us here...

I was a bit sceptical regarding buying a house as Football Management was a volatile career choice and the environment was unpredictable at most times! A few bad games and results later, the pressure grows and its sometimes a lot harder to get back on track than what the fans and the board seem to think...

I was thinking about my life and how much it has changed over the past 18 months, loving every second of job, everyone is fully behind me, there is no doubt at the moment in our ability, I just dread that innevitable slump of form and the reactions from the squad and fans alike.. I hope we can stay clear of such results in the next several months as we have two important Champions League games scheduled for December...

Eredivisie-logo.png

wpid-De-Graafschap-vs-Ajax.jpg

(Full time)
de Vijverberg:
Attendance: 12 052
De Graafschap1
: 3 Ajax
MoM: Christian Eriksen

View attachment 209665

(Press Conference Snippet)

Jean Paul De Jonge:

"Another win for the mighty Ajax in a game they dominated, are you scared the team will fall apart when you finally lose?"

Neil Hart:

"I am afraid of that most definately, if we do, I trust the team will bounce back immediately, no one here will be allowed to become complacent and they all know that"

ligue-des-champions-musique.jpg

qn1w9j.jpg

(Full time)
Parc des Princes:
Attendance: 41 091
PSG 0
: 1 Ajax
MoM: Ruben Yttergard Jennsen

View attachment 209666

Pierre le Trous:

"You were lucky to come away with the result this evening?"

Neil Hart:

"I do not think we were lucky at all, I think we created more chances and a great win from the boys again this evening"

wpid-ajax-vs-rkc-waalwijk.jpg

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 51 159
Ajax 3 : 0 RKC
MoM: Fernando Belluschi

View attachment 209667

Johan van Maarwijk:

"Another win for Ajax, were you not a bit worried that fielding a much younger and weaker team this evening you may not have come away with a result?"

Neil Hart:

"I have complete confidence in every player that I pick to start, otherwise I would have not started them"

wpid-Vitesse-vs-Ajax.jpg

(Full time)
Gelredome:
Attendance: 24 769
Vitesse1
: 3 Ajax
MoM: Jorge Enriquez

View attachment 209668

Siem van Raijik:

"How was it getting a win over the only team to defeat Ajax in the league since you joined last season?"

Neil Hart:

"I was not phased as to any past results or implications, we take each game as it comes and do not take any team for granted, we approach each game exactly the same, we need to stick to our gameplan to ensure a victory"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 51 425
Ajax 2 : 0 Partizan
MoM: Andrea Bertolacci

View attachment 209669View attachment 209673

Robyn Rigter:

"A total of 913 passes your team racked up this evening, that has to be some sort of record?"

Neil Hart:

"I am not worried about records or how many passes we made, all that matters was the three points this evening, the team played exceptionally well and deserve all the credit"

wpid-AZ-Alkmaar-vs-Ajax.jpg

(Full time)
AFAS Stadion:
Attendance: 17 000
Az 0
: 2 Ajax
MoM: Luuk De Jong

View attachment 209670

Robert Ahrens:

"How many more games do you think you can remain unbeaten in the league? The record has now strechted to well over fourty games"

Neil Hart:

"Remaining unbeaten is not our priority, winning the league at the end of the season and performing well in the Champions League is our primary focus"

wpid-ADO-Den-Haag-vs-Ajax.jpg

(Full time)
Kyocera Stadion:
Attendance: 14 469
Ado Den Haag 0
: 4 Ajax
MoM: Luuk De Jong

View attachment 209671

Michael Reemster:

"Another fantastic performance from Ajax and Luuk, how much longer do you think you can keep your hands on Luuk for seeing though as January is around the corner?"

Neil Hart:

"Luuk knows how important he is to this team and he would be foolish to join the likes of Inter or City to end up sitting on the bench half the season, I am sure he knows this and from what I can tell he has never been happier, the form speaks for itself really"

Final Group positions 2012/2013
23rd December 2012

champions_league.jpg

View attachment 209672

Some part of me actually thanks the footballing Gods for coming in second place, the likes of Fc Bayern and City finishing in second place... There are going to be a few surprising games being drawn for the Knockout stages of the Champions League early next year...

Breaking news:

2ikw2n9.jpg

Last edited:
just deleted it all, took me such a long time to do as well... sigh! would have been cool!

looked too untidy to leave :) update tomorrow as well!

Raikan great story can you please reaad mine and tell me were i can inprove Save my Chelsea fc. It would be apprecieated

Looking at CL tables and it looks like all the strongest teams finished 2nd...

Another good update and love how you are updating us with the media aswell Neil:D

keep up the good work and the unbeaten streak mate

the html coding will take a long time to work on. but tis awesome sometimes ;)

Dont think its going to work, have to get into the HTML of the website itself, not just via posting here... :( oh well!

Anymore comments guys?

Last edited:
Uefa Champions League First Knockout round live draw 2012/2013:
Live from Switzerland, the Champions League live draw

Champions-League-draw-001.jpg

Ajax will play Barcelona in the First Knockout round, the first game will be played at the Amsterdam Arena.

View attachment 209876

**** I thought to myself watching the draw from home, why the **** do we have to get Barcelona now? I was hoping to meet them in the final this year, we have some serious work to do I thought as I downed the rest of my scotch....

SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png

(Fabio Capello announces his retirement from Football)
1st January 2013

At a frantic news conference in London earlier this morning, journalists and the likes gathered around to report on a surprise announcement Capello himself had called several hours ago.. The mood around the room was that of confusion and speculation was running rife.... Capello had announced his retirement from The English National team and football in general, the reasons were not explained as to his abrupt decision as he got up and left the press conference...

article-0-00252D3F00000578-834_468x454.jpg

(A
shot in the dark, the worst they can say is no)
1st January 2013

Going through my emails at home just after new years day, which was spent recovering from a New Years party we threw at a mates place, I had switched on the tv to watch a bit of sport highlights only to tune in at the exact moment Capello had announced his retirement from football. I had been wanting to get involved in the International management scene for some time now, only if Ajax would allow me to do both though, that of course has its own risks as well! I could end up neglecting Ajax to focus on the International team...

I thought to myself that there was no harm in applying for the vacant Mangers post that was now available at the reigns of the most sort of job on the planet, England National team Manager...

15czle9.jpg

(The future of Ajax Amsterdam arrives)
5th January 2013

Georginio-Wijnaldum-Liverpool.jpg

Press conference Amsterdam Arena:
Neil Hart unveils his new signing, Georginio Wijnaldum:
Frank van Riebeck: (Journalist)

"
You sit here today with your new signing, are you happy that you got your man?"

Neil Hart:

"
I am delighted we were able to bring Georginio to Ajax, he is a wonderfully versatile player and will fit in perfectly to our style of football"

Gert Beenwins: (Journalist)

"Were you worried you were not going to get your man due to the fact he was transfer listed and there were numerous clubs such as Fulham, Valencia and a few other clubs interested as well?"

Neil Hart:

"
I was for a while until I sat down with Bert (his agent) yesterday, we went over what I was expecting to do with Georginio and the role that he would have with us, Bert seemed really happy with the offer we made after Feyenoord had accepted our £6.25m bid the day before that"

View attachment 209875

(I am number one)
5th January 2013

Several days after applying for the vacant position for the England National team, I received an email later on in the evening as I was eating my dinner. It was a reply from the England FA...

I had been offered the job! I could not believe what I was reading, I was lost for words and thoughts, I had never thought with my relatively short career I would be entrusted with such a position...

I called Steven immediately and explained to him that I had been offered the job, he was delighted for me and gave me his backing to take the job, I could not have asked for a better Chairman....

I was overjoyed, not for a second did I beleive that I would be sitting here managing Ajax, one of the most influential and prominent clubs in Europe of the last decade and now taking over England...

View attachment 209874

Last edited:
Time for some revenge on Barcelona. Also congratz on England job.

:P Keep an eye out for potential signings in the England line-up. Good luck with that! How did they do in the last World Cup?

Back