The Homework Help thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 10K
Ah, but it's the other half which counts ;)...unless you are stupid. Or you could just be half stupid.

Trust me, there are just as many stupid british people.

Ah, but it's the other half which counts ;)...unless you are stupid. Or you could just be half stupid.
look at the A levels i do, I can't be stupid (I don't do media studies, sociology etc)

Trust me, there are just as many stupid british people.
proven here

[video=youtube;w_mkwB9ayK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4[/video]

look at the A levels i do, I can't be stupid (I don't do media studies, sociology etc)

proven here

[video=youtube;w_mkwB9ayK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4[/video]
Not as stupid as the Yank one, but still quite funny. "How many different colours are found on a four coloured piece of paper - Dunno!" The woman got it in the end though :).

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

My strengths are *** Education, let me know if you need any help.

How did you work that out Joel?
Well, we have a practical exam coming up, wondering if you could help me practice :P?

most higher universities don't accept Media as an A level (like General Studies) so I stand by my statement. Come at me UCAS!

I know a guy who took Maths, Physics and Media at A-level. He went to Oxford, it showed he had diverse skills. :)

I know a guy who took Maths, Physics and Media at A-level. He went to Oxford, it showed he had diverse skills. :)

really? That's surprising. Fair enough I guess, what did he study? He have other things that made him stand out? (loads of volunteer work, sporting successes?)

Studied Physics. Well you have to be pretty **** good to go to Oxford, but they did appreciate a diverse skill set. All in all though, I agree with you about the subject. Especially General Studies!

You off topic'd my thread. :(

Studied Physics. Well you have to be pretty **** good to go to Oxford, but they did appreciate a diverse skill set. All in all though, I agree with you about the subject. Especially General Studies!

You off topic'd my thread. :(

that's fair enough. I still make fun of people who media, kinda dickish but meh. hmmm think this is the 2nd time I've off topic'd your thread. my bad. Just quite interesting talking to people about what they chose to study/ why
P.S You started it!

Right. I have:

- Spanish oral to learn
- History AS to revise for a resit in just over 2 weeks.
- Revision for all of my A2 exams (= reading 4 English books, reading a Spanish play, finishing notes for and revising for History A2 next month)
- 4+ English essays to do over the course of Sunday and next week.
- Revision for an English mock next Friday
- An article on "the poacher" for Arsenal Report
- A match report on the Arsenal - Man Utd game for AR.

Anyone care to assist?

Right. I have:

- Spanish oral to learn
- Revision for all of my A2 exams (= reading 4 English books, reading a Spanish play, finishing notes for and revising for History A2 next month)

Anyone care to assist?

what you doing for history resit and history A2?

Right. I have:

- Spanish oral to learn

Anyone care to assist?

I've never understood how you revise for English. ;)

I'll do your match report if you don't mind an incredibly biased, poor quality one?

Got a B in my Eng Lit GCSE mock without revision, not bad. Already got my distinction in PE, **** easy.
I guess I'm strongest in history, biology, re.

What is morbidity?

A 5 line paragraph would be enough! :wub:

What is morbidity?

A 5 line paragraph would be enough! :wub:

Having an interest in the death of others. You're said to be morbidly curious if, for instance you wanted to see Michael Jackson dead. Morbidity is just to be in the morbid state of mind, I believe.

Back