The " I have a small question" thread FM13

I'm currently in my second season at Aston Villa using a 4-4-2 team which has been working quite well, the problem I've found is when I add opposition instructions whether myself or through my assistant manager (Alain Boghossian) the tactic doesn't really work as well

My question being generally speaking do you guys use OI regularly when playing a side like Aston Villa who I assume you'd regard as "mid-table" - I feel in the back of my mind if I don't set the instructions against Chelsea / United / City away I'll be mulled

At home I'm using very fluid attacking and when I feel I'll suffer away I use fluid counter - an example of my team would be Guzan, Warnock, Vlaar, Donk, Hutton, Bannan, Makoun, Delph, Weiss, Bent and Carroll

I'm currently in my second season at Aston Villa using a 4-4-2 team which has been working quite well, the problem I've found is when I add opposition instructions whether myself or through my assistant manager (Alain Boghossian) the tactic doesn't really work as well

My question being generally speaking do you guys use OI regularly when playing a side like Aston Villa who I assume you'd regard as "mid-table" - I feel in the back of my mind if I don't set the instructions against Chelsea / United / City away I'll be mulled

At home I'm using very fluid attacking and when I feel I'll suffer away I use fluid counter - an example of my team would be Guzan, Warnock, Vlaar, Donk, Hutton, Bannan, Makoun, Delph, Weiss, Bent and Carroll

It would depend on what OIs you use and how much they differ from your general approach( something that might disrupt the defensive positioning.

It would depend on what OIs you use and how much they differ from your general approach( something that might disrupt the defensive positioning.

True I was pretty vague, my apologies.

I like my team to close down the whole pitch but I don't press I stand off with a more cautious approach and keep my team disciplined when it comes to positioning, because of this I use zonal marking - the only other major tactic I suppose I use is playing offside though that's only for home matches

When it comes to away games the OI I usually use are weaker foot for strikers and more pressing midfielders and wingers if I know the team doesn't have someone good in the air in the centre I push them down the line knowing crosses will be ineffective

I never use tight marking as I don't feel I have the players to do it and closing down only to players I know are not the best in the middle of the park and crumble under the pressure

I am sorry, but its impossible to give you any advice on what to change when we dont know your instructions.

Also, could you post some info from the analyze tool from where these shots are taken and where you keep possession ?
( like, if you hold possession deep down the field and most of your chanced are from longshots etc)

CHeers

Sorry it took a while to get back.

Turned it into a straight 442 and managed a 2-1 victory against Liverpool who are eighth/

Does having two 3* fitness coaches have any advantage over just having one 3* fitness coach, if they're both coaching the same area? Like, is there any point in having the second coach?

Does anyone's team ever pass into space????????

So I've noticed even though I have set my midfielders to pass into space on a regular basis, they rarely ever do even though their creativity and decision making is fairly high. As an example I'm managing Arsenal and have walcott as a striker so obviously with his pace the best thing is to get as many through balls to him as possible but players like carzola, wilshere and arteta never seem to spot his runs or at least they hardly ever play through balls. Is it just me experiencing this???:'(

So I've noticed even though I have set my midfielders to pass into space on a regular basis, they rarely ever do even though their creativity and decision making is fairly high. As an example I'm managing Arsenal and have walcott as a striker so obviously with his pace the best thing is to get as many through balls to him as possible but players like carzola, wilshere and arteta never seem to spot his runs or at least they hardly ever play through balls. Is it just me experiencing this???:'(

no, i have traore upfront(high pace) and wilshere in AMC (playmaker and through balls) but he never gets assist for me

Anyone recommend a tactic capable for Blue Square Premier teams? Been trying some tactics posted here but I'm sure its above the head of my current squad.

Does having two 3* fitness coaches have any advantage over just having one 3* fitness coach, if they're both coaching the same area? Like, is there any point in having the second coach?

Reducing the work load of the coach, so he's more efficient.

I'm trying to teach Adryan the PPM "Dictates tempo", but I can't find it under "passing" in the move training menu.

anyone knows about good team talks ? and how to develop a young player

hi my freinds hope that you are ok first of all - my wish in fm2013 is to put up my nursery and bring up players form my nursery someone can give me a hint on how to do this and another thing someone knows about good team talks and how to motivate a player before a match ? and int the game waht counts the attributes or the stars of rating the player which is the most imp ? thanks for your help