The " I have a small question" thread FM13

I've seen it in far too many games and cant quite wrap my head around it. Opposition takes two shots in the whole game without them even being CCCs and scores two goals yet all my defense and GK have good match ratings and most of the time they dont react well to criticism in team talks. Shouldn't at least the GK have a lower rating than 7.5?

how long does it normally take for a tactic to upload ? just uploaded my 1st tactic but ould like to add screenshots

how long does it normally take for a tactic to upload ? just uploaded my 1st tactic but ould like to add screenshots

Give it a couple of days. If then it's not been approved, ask an admin about it.

Uploads without screenshots won't get approved. In your case, we need a slightly better description too (well, I don't know what other staff have approved lately as I've not been around much, but I certainly want a little better)

I'm not asking for an eloquently executed essay, just a little structure and punctuation to your description, allowing everyone to easily follow what your are saying and therefore understand your tactic. Please re-submit following my advice.

Not aimed at you but any other recent uploaders who have found their tactic/database/graphics unapproved, please use English, we do not accept other languages in the description. :)

no that's cool I'll do it again , although there are quite a few tactics on here without screenshots and I didn't know how to add them at the time of posting my tactic , was my 1st one but I'll try again thanks

could someone please tell me how I add screenshots to a tactic before I upload it

when I'm uploading my tactic is it better to do it though a thread ? when I go to upload tactic there is no paper-clip orseem to be anywhere for adding screenshots to it

when I'm uploading my tactic is it better to do it though a thread ? when I go to upload tactic there is no paper-clip orseem to be anywhere for adding screenshots to it

At the bottom, around the area with the edit field to add the file, one of the others is to add screenshots, IIRC.

at the bottom of the page there only seems to be an add file box, doesn't seem to be any other boxes ,could it be because i have windows 8 ?

at the bottom of the page there only seems to be an add file box, doesn't seem to be any other boxes ,could it be because i have windows 8 ?

I don't know. If you have a browser extension like noscript check it's not blocking anything non-ad related.

What are the most important attributes for my midfielders if I play posession football. And what about the preferred moves?

What are the most important attributes for my midfielders if I play posession football. And what about the preferred moves?

Technique; First Touch; Passing; and PPM "Plays simple passes" and if the player also has flair and creativity, the ppm should be "plays killer balls often" (and allow him to play more through balls)

but what everyone forgets is that youi need to be able to win the ball back so you players will need these attributes to form a solid base to work from...

- teamwork to ensure team unity
- bravery, aggression, stamina and work rate to pressurize the opponent.
- concentration, positioning, tackling and marking to both be in the right position at the right time and to do what's required; and to win the ball without making faults.
- decisions, anticipation and composure as they need to make correct decisions all through the match, predict and react to match situations and sometimes be a head of the arising situations.

what attributes should be:
-assistant:
-Assistant to motivate
-Director of Football
-head of youth development

Does any one know how to download football manager through steam on another pc? Cheers