The "I have a small question" thread

mersk

Reaction score
Since one isn't up yet, I'm just gonna start one because I do have a small question.

Why is Schalke 04 referred to as Gelsenkirchen? I've always known it as Schalke. Did they feel it wasn't german-sounding enough or something?

I believe the full team name includes the word Gelsenkirchen.

Ah, that's it: "Commonly known as Schalke 04". But I'm pretty sure it's always been referred to as Schalke 04 in previous versions and in FIFA? Wasn't aware of the full name though.

Ah, that's it: "Commonly known as Schalke 04". But I'm pretty sure it's always been referred to as Schalke 04 in previous versions and in FIFA? Wasn't aware of the full name though.

Yes it has. I'm not sure the reason for the change but I did read somewhere it could be down to the German license.

Yes it has. I'm not sure the reason for the change but I did read somewhere it could be down to the German license.

That makes sense, those crazy Germans and their licenses.

SI has a history with some German based licensing issues. Oliver Kahn was never on any database under his own name, Jens Mustermann was a great GK though.

Is Asier Illarramendi release clause meant to be £19.25mil? Seems odd as they signed him for nearly double that last year.

Borussia Munchen Gladbach's name has been changed in this game, too, to BMG

Borussia Munchen Gladbach's name has been changed in this game, too, to BMG

Seems more like an abbreviation? Borussia Mönchengladbach is a rather long name. Then again, they're commonly known as just Gladbach, so could be a licensing issue there as well.

all germany is usually a licensing issue, you'll have to use the real name fix xml.

Is Asier Illarramendi release clause meant to be £19.25mil? Seems odd as they signed him for nearly double that last year.

Good question, you got me curious so I asked about it on the SI forums. I'll edit this post with the reply when I get one.

Yeah, unfortunately Schalke's name change is due to licencing issues only. :(

I maybe want to buy FM15 later today but before i buy i want to know wich feeder and satelite clubs FC Emmen(Netherlands) has. Could anyone tell me please?

I maybe want to buy FM15 later today but before i buy i want to know wich feeder and satelite clubs FC Emmen(Netherlands) has. Could anyone tell me please?

Just linked to Heerenveen for loans. partnership.

Thnx, then i probably won't buy the game as this is not correct and Heerenveen can probably get FC Emmen players for free as usual :(

Thnx, then i probably won't buy the game as this is not correct and Heerenveen can probably get FC Emmen players for free as usual :(

So use the free editor and fix it, prob take 5 minutes.

Okay a bit of a simple question; how do I cancel scouting assignments? I can't seem to see a button to do it

Okay a bit of a simple question; how do I cancel scouting assignments? I can't seem to see a button to do it

Click Scouting -> Scouting assignments -> Use the red "minus" button on the far right.