The "I have a small question" thread

Is there a subscription that will notify you (through Inbox obviously) of national team manager movements? Specifically, when a manager gets sacked so that you can apply for the opening. Something other than subscribing to every senior international competitions.

Hi guys, some how I don't get a inbox message asking me what match prep to choose for the next game, how do I get it back

Cheers

Hey guys. Playing as Villa in 1st season, I have loaned Pepe from Juventus, paying 29k per week for wages and he has picked up an injury and is scheduled to be out for 7 months! The problem is, I cannot find the option to terminate the loan. I am not paying any monthly fees other than his wages. Any advice on this? Thanks.

I was developing a player for a long time (2-3 seasons) when he asked me to go out on loan and I agreed. Before he could get an offer, I realised he became better than my current guy for that position. I promoted him to a place on the first team, sold the other guy and stopped looking for a loan, but now he is unhappy and refuses to renew his contract.

How do I solve this? The game doesn't allow me to talk to him and I can't figure out how to ask the captain to intervene.

Can you import more than one tactic at a time ?

When does the ME stop considering a goal as result of a set piece?

Hey guys. I have a weird one. When you release a player, force-terminating their contract, it says you will have to pay a compensation. This compensation isn't taken form my transfer budget however, but it frees up the players wages. Is this an effective way of getting easy money for "bad" players, you cannot sell?

- I think it takes the money from the clubs' finances, but I honestly can't see that on the graph either.
Thank you!