The "I have a small question" thread

@wkdsoul

****, havent seen that filter at the top :) it's 2:30 AM here and it was just out of my reach. Thanks a lot. BTW, some changes are made just for the sake of change because i cant see this particular change being beneficial in any way. Same like removing player roles from the player grid in TACTICS.

SI are very aware that people don't seem to like certain changes in the UI, especially the removal of role/duty in the player grid and the inability to use right click to put players in open slots. If they don't add this by full release, I'm fairly certain someone will add it and it'll be on the front page of the workshop due to popularity.

Would it be advisable to start my long term save now or wait until the full release? I know there's usually quite a few tweaks upon full release to do with the match engine etc but would I need to start a full new save to get all these fixes or..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it be advisable to start my long term save now or wait until the full release? I know there's usually quite a few tweaks upon full release to do with the match engine etc but would I need to start a full new save to get all these fixes or..?

I'd wait.

I've started mine, at least I doubt I'll start all over again upon full release. The only thing you'll really miss out on are the database updates. Guess you'll just have to weigh the pros against the cons.

A couple of questions..

1. What are Mats Hummels playing preferences in the new game? Should be in the screenshot section, probably, but this seems a lot faster..

2. Has anyone sent players on loan? How are players developing this time around?

3. Also, how are the match reports? Are they more detailed than last time around?

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to request more coaches? Only options on Board Requests > Staff are to increase their wages

Does anybody know how to request more coaches? Only options on Board Requests > Staff are to increase their wages

It should be under Board-->Make Board Request-->Coaches Allowed

I just checked and I have that option, unless you're at the maximum possible?

Quick question. How do I defend? Tried changing the formation, tried playing defensive. No luck, still conceded 2.5 goals per game on average.

Quick question. How do I defend? Tried changing the formation, tried playing defensive. No luck, still conceded 2.5 goals per game on average.

That's a quick question, but it doesn't have a quick answer. Open a separate thread and detail everything. Your formation, mentality, roles, TIs, PIs.... the lot.

Also explain the issues you're having.

Anyone else have a problem with some of the Conference North/South kits not showing? I mean the kits that should be on the start of the game not ones that i have added.

Do your own wages affect the finances of the club, or are they sort of "illusory"? I've always been asking for the lowest possible wages, but not really sure if it's pointless.

Do your own wages affect the finances of the club, or are they sort of "illusory"? I've always been asking for the lowest possible wages, but not really sure if it's pointless.

You are too nice to your clubs. I make my contracts bankrupt them so they can't fire me.

How do I assign coaches to U21 and U18 training? When I go to the coaches tab in training it only seems to allow me to move the coaches who are doing senior training.

Playing as PSG, I'm not allowed to adjust my transfer/wage budget. Transfer budget is about $50-60 million but wage budget is negative, so I can't really sign anyone because their wages are too high.

Is this due to FFP (as in it's meant to be in the game) or is it just me?

How do I assign coaches to U21 and U18 training? When I go to the coaches tab in training it only seems to allow me to move the coaches who are doing senior training.

Click on Under 21s or Under 18s on the side tab. Then click on training at the top and choose coaches in the drop down menu.

Does anyone know the rough stat thresholds for the 4 English leagues? for example:
premiership CA -140+
championship CA 110-130
League 1 CA 90-110
League 2 CA 70-90

I was wondering if there are any limits set when the values are given to each player to make sure you dont get a kid in league 2 who is premiership quality