The "I have a small question" thread

Silly one - Is the "Roaming Playmaker" considered the "main" playmaker? i.e. Can I have both a Roaming Playmaker and a Wide Playmaker in the same team/setup? Also can someone better explain the Raumdeuter role? Is that a Di Maria/Mata role? Thanks in advanced!

Silly one - Is the "Roaming Playmaker" considered the "main" playmaker? i.e. Can I have both a Roaming Playmaker and a Wide Playmaker in the same team/setup? Also can someone better explain the Raumdeuter role? Is that a Di Maria/Mata role? Thanks in advanced!

I would think so, City play a roaming and wide in Narsi/Silva.

Raumdeuter is Muller. Wide Free Role & Goalscorer.

All playmakers are "main" playmakers. You can have more than one. The players will just seek out both equally.

Look at the description for the Raumdeuter. It is essentially a wide poacher. The description does a very good job of explaining what he does.

Is it possible to get, as you progress through the game, more points to allocate to your manager?

Is it possible to get, as you progress through the game, more points to allocate to your manager?

Yes, but you won't get to choose where it goes. You can go on courses, by going to your profile and checking in the My Profile drop-down menu. That improves your coaching skills definitely.

I have a quick question that's been winding me up for days: where it the private chat option on the player profile?

I've gone into 'Conversations' but it only shows the history - no option to have a new chat?

I'm trying to get some of the senior players to tutor the younger players.

Thanks in advance.

I have a quick question that's been winding me up for days: where it the private chat option on the player profile?

I've gone into 'Conversations' but it only shows the history - no option to have a new chat?

I'm trying to get some of the senior players to tutor the younger players.

Thanks in advance.

Private chat has been removed.

Tutoring you can access by going Player X-->Development-->Training

At the bottom right there will be 3 tutors/tutees to choose from.

Private chat has been removed.

Tutoring you can access by going Player X-->Development-->Training

At the bottom right there will be 3 tutors/tutess to choose from.

I petition the mods to change his name to WJ - 'Oracle' instead of star player, mans on fire today :) :) :)

If i start with 2 managers, where do i change to team 2, without just clicking continue ?

Guys, where the freak is the Player Search in the transfer center ? I cant find the "player search" ...

Last edited:
Hm, I don't see an "Instant Result" button anymore, didn't notice it until now. Has this been (re)moved or just not implemented in the beta?

Hm, I don't see an "Instant Result" button anymore, didn't notice it until now. Has this been (re)moved or just not implemented in the beta?

Its was on only on some skins as far as i remember.

Guys, where the freak is the Player Search in the transfer center ? I cant find the "player search" ...

You want the scouting tab my friend you then click the drop down arrow and the filter is there as before will be better once it's been polished and you can save certain filters

@epic terrorist

I already saw that but there only show up the players i scouted. For example, I started this save with "Disable First Window Transfer Budget" so the game would be more realistic and now I am in January and I want to see which players are in their last 6 months of contract so I can sign them for free. How am I supposed to scout that before ?

Thnx, then i probably won't buy the game as this is not correct and Heerenveen can probably get FC Emmen players for free as usual :(

Haha there's just no pleasing some people! Won't buy a HUGE football manager game because of this one thing..which you can actually change yourself if you weren't so lazy!

Its was on only on some skins as far as i remember.

Oh, wasn't aware of that. I did use a skin (OPZ Elite or something like that). So it wasn't actually a feature? You can't sim games? Guess I have to get a skin then, it really makes things go a lot faster when you just wanna advance in time.

@epic terrorist

I already saw that but there only show up the players i scouted. For example, I started this save with "Disable First Window Transfer Budget" so the game would be more realistic and now I am in January and I want to see which players are in their last 6 months of contract so I can sign them for free. How am I supposed to scout that before ?

View attachment 696521

Use the filters at the top.

@wkdsoul

****, havent seen that filter at the top :) it's 2:30 AM here and it was just out of my reach. Thanks a lot. BTW, some changes are made just for the sake of change because i cant see this particular change being beneficial in any way. Same like removing player roles from the player grid in TACTICS.