The "I have a small question" thread

Hello all how doy ou add the facebook camera screen on to fm15 i lied that feature last year?

can you ask a player to sack his agent in this version?

Does anyone know how much transfer budget you get with As Roma? As im tempted to do a save with them after work. Thanks

Not that i'm complaining but does anyone else score a barrel load of goals? Maybe its just my tactics being spot on or..? Not too happy with conceding 3 goals in 2 home games.

HAMILTON 0-2 INVERNESS
INVERNESS 6-3 DUNDEE
MOTHERWELL 0-4 INVERNESS
INVERNESS 1-1 CELTIC
INVERNESS 4-0 BERWICK
INVERNESS 4-3 KILMARNOCK

Where do I find the screen to set my assistant to talk to the press for me?

Also, I have bought that Humam Tariq to the prem but he can't play, says WP, what can I do with him to get him a permit? He is in my squad and all

Cheers

Where do I find the screen to set my assistant to talk to the press for me?

Also, I have bought that Humam Tariq to the prem but he can't play, says WP, what can I do with him to get him a permit? He is in my squad and all

Cheers

Staff page - top row , responsibilities.

Could someone tell me how to get quick link (1 click) to the current league week fixtures (upcoming league matches on current week) ?
I have it on the upper custom buttons menu in FM14 and I really miss it ...

View attachment 329973

hey guys, I really like having the jersey with player number and name on it by the player picture, is this a special add-on or it comes with certain skins only? Thanks.

View attachment 703565

hey guys, I really like having the jersey with player number and name on it by the player picture, is this a special add-on or it comes with certain skins only? Thanks.

That version is the scorpio skin by the looks of it, and the shirt is on other but the postition changes.

Don't know if it's just my crappy assistant or maybe I'm missing something but... I'm used to sometimes having my assistant take care of friendlies to build up match fitness of less used players. Yet my assistant seems to be playing the starting 11 i have selected on the squad page and only subs in the others.

I remember there was a checkbox for the assistant to prefer the selected eleven but haven't noticed one now. Wouldn't want to use the cuick pick rotation options, so I'm hoping that my *** man is.. well an ***.

Don't know if it's just my crappy assistant or maybe I'm missing something but... I'm used to sometimes having my assistant take care of friendlies to build up match fitness of less used players. Yet my assistant seems to be playing the starting 11 i have selected on the squad page and only subs in the others.

I remember there was a checkbox for the assistant to prefer the selected eleven but haven't noticed one now. Wouldn't want to use the cuick pick rotation options, so I'm hoping that my *** man is.. well an ***.

The check box is there as an option when you go on holiday.

Might be your assistant is bad at man management?

The check box is there as an option when you go on holiday.

Might be your assistant is bad at man management?

Well he does have decent man management (10), but maybe it's still all his fault. I'll just have to wait and see if the situation changes when I move clubs.

How do you prepare multiple tactics? I'm sorry if this a noobish question, as I'm coming from 13 when you were able to prepare and train 3 different tactics if you wanted to. Now it looks like I'm only able to prepare a single tactic in match training. Am I missing something?

How do you prepare multiple tactics? I'm sorry if this a noobish question, as I'm coming from 13 when you were able to prepare and train 3 different tactics if you wanted to. Now it looks like I'm only able to prepare a single tactic in match training. Am I missing something?

Go to the Tactics screen. Up top (below the Overview - Player - Set Pieces etc) you'll see a "Create New Tactic" if you only have one made.

Thanks! One more question, how do I set the training coach assignments for youth teams? I already set myself to manage that in staff responsibilities, but when I look at the coaches page under training not all the youth coaches show up (though some do).

Thanks! One more question, how do I set the training coach assignments for youth teams? I already set myself to manage that in staff responsibilities, but when I look at the coaches page under training not all the youth coaches show up (though some do).

First team and U21 team share the same coach setup. For the U18 team, first click on the U18 on the side menu, then choose Training up top and Coaches from the drop-down menu.