The " I have a small question " thread

Question how much would neymar cost in $$ if i want to buy him in monthly installements. Only monthly?

Depends on when you buy him, if he is unsettled, if his club is short in cash. Naturally, it would cost the fee/months payed over.

Why not make a bid in the game and you will see what they accept.

OK unfortunately I´dont have a much time.So I can spend maybe 1 hour daily with FM.Well I need a tip to good tactic for me.

Do you think,that Narrow 4123 could work with Barcelona?

Thanks for tips bro.;)

NO idea. I have steam and let it update my game, hence I have been on 12.2.x for the last 3 months or so.

NO idea. I have steam and let it update my game, hence I have been on 12.2.x for the last 3 months or so.

OK.

And just one question.Can I excepted some improve in FM13 with woodwork?It´s little bit unreal have in every game 1 and more woodwork ...

Is it best to send 4 or 5 top quality scouts to Europe and South America or send 1 to each region of the world?

Is it best to send 4 or 5 top quality scouts to Europe and South America or send 1 to each region of the world?

If à scout is good and has great knowledge Of the region, he alone Will find you the right players. Better then to let them all scout à single player more indepth ( scouting pool) again and again once you have found à prospect and really want to be sure he is up for it.

If you have à normal computor, it makes to difference. If your disc is on the edge Of being full, then compress( or delete some **** )

Hey hope you are doing well TBH!
So I am playing with Atletic Bilbao and doing really well treble last season.Just one loss and one draw 2nd season.
Well my problem is that,I have great first halves where opponent don't stand a chance and then we fade off in the second half or if I sub on new players to rest the current ones,opposition just goes crazy and the same team who had zero shots till then matches my 19-20.
Atm,I say aggressively not good enough on halftime and passionately very good to the bad reactors.
Usually they all look motivated or fired up.But still play ****.
Also the substitutes never play well if coming on in a game already won 4-0,5-0 etc. no matter what I do.

What team talk do you suggest I do for the subs and at halftime to stop this from happening?
And is there a tactic which can pass it around or keep the ball etc. to stop the opponents from doing well that you know off?
I hate being 4,3,2 up and then the opposition to come around late on or when I make substitutes.

Cheers and thanks in advance for the help.

If you allow and feel it is worth it.I would like to open a thread about how do you see off games.What do you tell your substitutes that you bring in.Different halftime teamtalks.Where everyone can discuss.If you feel it is worth it.Let me know.

What does it mean when some training categories say "light workload". Does that mean that you have enough coaches in that category and that your training will be better?

Hey guys ! How can i make some of my tactics available for download on this website ?

Do you just copy them from your own " Tactics folder " and upload them on a file sharing website ?

If it's the case , it would be cool if you could give me a list of the best websites !

I made a few cool tactics including a 3-5-2 that i;m still tweaking and a solid 4-5-1 that took me to the Champions League Semi-final with Galatasaray on my second season , only to loose 4-1 ( aggregate ) against barcelona!

PS : I live in China , so many of these websites might be censored , so the bigger the list is , the better .Thank you ! :)

What does it mean when some training categories say "light workload". Does that mean that you have enough coaches in that category and that your training will be better?

In short, YES. Either you have enough coaches in that category or that your one assigned coach only focus on that category.

Is it possible to successfully play 3 strikers and 2 wingers. ,most of the formations I have seen with 3 strikers involve no wide men. The reason I ask because next season il have sanogo, Fierro and soldado.

Wayne Rooney has just come back form a season-long injury and has declined so much he isn't getting in my team any more. I'm thinking of keeping him around as a tutor but his contract runs out at the end of the season and he won't budge from 160k a week. Is it worth keeping him or should I get rid?

Is it possible to successfully play 3 strikers and 2 wingers. ,most of the formations I have seen with 3 strikers involve no wide men. The reason I ask because next season il have sanogo, Fierro and soldado.

Urmmm, I guess it depends who you are.. I personally wouldn't play it. Just rotate your strikers? They're hardly world-class anyway.

Why, mostly regens, cant come to my club (Barcelona) before they turn 18?

It's a rule most [if not all] South American & African [possibly also Asian] countries have, supposedly to stop the big European clubs poaching their talent at a very young age.

Wayne Rooney has just come back form a season-long injury and has declined so much he isn't getting in my team any more. I'm thinking of keeping him around as a tutor but his contract runs out at the end of the season and he won't budge from 160k a week. Is it worth keeping him or should I get rid?

How old is he? There's a good chance that Rooney has the mental ability to get back to his best if you stick with him but I don't know for sure. It's also hard to judge whether you should keep him or not without knowing his age or his attributes.

How old is he? There's a good chance that Rooney has the mental ability to get back to his best if you stick with him but I don't know for sure. It's also hard to judge whether you should keep him or not without knowing his age or his attributes.

Sorry I should have included that really he's 31 atm I'll post a screenshot.

Sorry I should have included that really he's 31 atm I'll post a screenshot.

I would probably play him behind the striker now, he's 31 and players generally adapt to other positions as they age. For example on my Liverpool save Gerrard started changing from a Trequartista to a Deep lying playmaker.. Personally, if I could afford to pay him £150,000 I would, I mean after all, he is Wayne Rooney!

Maybe let his contract run down until the last month or week, he might be more willing to negotiate a wage.

I would probably play him behind the striker now, he's 31 and players generally adapt to other positions as they age. For example on my Liverpool save Gerrard started changing from a Trequartista to a Deep lying playmaker.. Personally, if I could afford to pay him £150,000 I would, I mean after all, he is Wayne Rooney!

Maybe let his contract run down until the last month or week, he might be more willing to negotiate a wage.

I've been playing him there from the start, he's now my 5th best striker and 4th attacking mid. I guess with that then I'll keep him around the fans probably wouldn't be too happy seeing a club legend released. Thanks for the help :)

Back