The " I have a small question " thread

My small question, infact I have two.

Has anyone actually made a successful tactic without needing to exploit the corners to get wins?

Has anyone made a corner tactic that scores occasionally, at the moment I'm trying a far post corner delivery it scores but maybe 1 in 10 or so. I'm convinced it could do better. that also doesn't require trying to glitch out the games near post engine marking faults?

Has anyone actually made a successful tactic without needing to exploit the corners to get wins?

Has anyone made a corner tactic that scores occasionally, at the moment I'm trying a far post corner delivery it scores but maybe 1 in 10 or so. I'm convinced it could do better. that also doesn't require trying to glitch out the games near post engine marking faults?

Yes, its no problem making a tactic that uses the strengths of your team. I had used all my plug & play tactics with the corner delivery set to mixed. Even set to near post, I never scored that much anyway.

Hey guys ! How can i make some of my tactics available for download on this website ?

Do you just copy them from your own " Tactics folder " and upload them on a file sharing website ?

If it's the case , it would be cool if you could give me a list of the best websites !

I made a few cool tactics including a 3-5-2 that i;m still tweaking and a solid 4-5-1 that took me to the Champions League Semi-final with Galatasaray on my second season , only to loose 4-1 ( aggregate ) against barcelona!

PS : I live in China , so many of these websites might be censored , so the bigger the list is , the better .Thank you ! :)

There are 1000´s and 1000´s of different file hosts. Just Google " free file hosts" and you will see.

getting best out of striker types??

Hey there ppls!!

just wondering how best to use certain striker types and setting up the tactic around them??

EG a daniel sturridge/welbeck type striker or a carroll/giroud or van persie/rooney??

I know ppms have a big part to play cuz unless you put creative freedom down really low they likely to ignore your tactics but i just want to utilise these players correctly setting my tactics up so sturridge has space to burst behind the opponent defence and be one on one for example or any of the different striker types if anyone has had good success??

cheers benshuff85

I have one with near post that scores around that. I tend to be one of the top scorers from corners, but not the top one, though. Even if in my story I've written that my team's score record depends on set pieces, in reality I believe only a small fraction of the goals are from corners and my near corner guys are far from being the top scorers, even if you add up their goals.

************************************************************************************************

Now one question:

I have some players in first squad set as available for reserves, a few players directly in reserve squad. I've observed during the reserve matches, that I don't control, my assistant tends to use players from my U20 team and leave some of my reserves (either 1st teamers available or reserve, though more the latter) without playing.

Is there a way to stop my assistant from using U20 players and do so only if the reserve/available 1st aren't enough to fill the team?

Last edited:
I have two cb's. Rami and Otamendi. I'm playing (well trying) to play possesion football, pressuring high up the pitch with an offside trap. My backup cb is Victor Ruiz. What roles should I set to these players?? I was doing stopper cover till i read that you shouldn't really play high up with that tactic. I've now got Rami as a bpd and Otamendi as a cb, with both set to stopper to pressurise anyone that gets near the box immediately. I'm playing two wing backs ahead of them on support duty.

Can you change the %age a player spends on a new position so he learns it quicker? can't seem to find it if there is one. Thanks

could someone post a link, or send me a pm, i cant find the latest 2.2.0 patch for fm 2012, please help!!

could someone post a link, or send me a pm, i cant find the latest 2.2.0 patch for fm 2012, please help!!

STEAM ( where you activated the game after you bought it) updates your game automaticlly. Are you sure you are not on the latest patch ? If not, when did you buy and activate the game and when did you go offline with STEAM ?

Cheers

For the young birght players, is it better to leave them in the under 19 team where you can't controll their trainging shedule, or should I put them in the senior squad and give them the training I want?

Should my Preseason schedule have a medium workload or should I push it up to heavy? If so how many notches above medium? Thanks :)

OK, once again:
For the young birght players, is it better to leave them in the under 19 team where you can't controll their trainging shedule, or should I put them in the senior squad and give them the training I want?

OK, once again:

I think that you should leave them with under 19 squad and you can make your own training schedule for them aswell.

Back