The " I have a small question " thread

I play 4-2-2-2 with one ball playing defender and one limited defender.
I want to controll the so i use short passing.

My question is should i set the passing of the limited defender to short or direct?
Off course i want him to give the ball to a player who has a better passing game but isn't it too dangerous?

And if i set him to short passing should i change my midfield settings more defensive?

Personally, I think that if you want to dominate possession and control the game, do not use a limited defender but rather a central defender :)

Infact I would not play a BPD either and have both CB's as Central Defenders.

Hi All,
I am Newport County latest patch in L2 using sumthins 4231 swansaea cup treble formation and concede from set pieces alot. Can anyone recommend a tactic with a solid set piece set up that I can incorporate into the existing tactic?
Also if anyone using the same tactic generally knows how to shore up the defence a bit that would be sweet.

I am confuessed about how the whole ' manager points ' scheme works
I have two quick question i would like an answered please.

What effects the amount of manager points I receive? e.g if going on holiday effects it, etc

How can I ensure that I can earn as much manager points as possible to win awards,etc?

Thanks, Mason

I am confuessed about how the whole ' manager points ' scheme works
I have two quick question i would like an answered please.

What effects the amount of manager points I receive? e.g if going on holiday effects it, etc

How can I ensure that I can earn as much manager points as possible to win awards,etc?

Thanks, Mason

Without going exactly into how the system works, this is a shorts version

- Win matches and trophies. The point are always credited to the manager in charge, so if you are on bahamas, your assistant manager is credited

Without going exactly into how the system works, this is a shorts version

- Win matches and trophies. The point are always credited to the manager in charge, so if you are on bahamas, your assistant manager is credited

Thanks, I appreciate it

is there no way at all that you can manage specifically a youth team/reserve team only without managing the first team? sorry if this has been mentioned, would really love to do it

Is it possible to make player move to my club if they just arrived in a club?

For example, Aguero and Falcao. When you start the game its their first season in new clubs, City and AtMadrid. So is it possible to bring them to Barcelona at the start of new save?

Is it possible to make player move to my club if they just arrived in a club?

For example, Aguero and Falcao. When you start the game its their first season in new clubs, City and AtMadrid. So is it possible to bring them to Barcelona at the start of new save?

In theory its possible but so many things would have to match the scenario. The club has to accept the bid, the player needs to have very low lotalty,the agent needs to think its à good idea AND be able to persuade the player into negotiations, and the player
would have to be slightly concerned about hos club.

If all this match, then there is à possibility. I have never done this myself( big club- big club deal) but I have managed to ****** à player in à big club - small club scenario.

Why does defensive midfielders often have the "Hold up the ball"-box ticked? Why should they hold on to the ball?

Why does defensive midfielders often have the "Hold up the ball"-box ticked? Why should they hold on to the ball?

Because ( one of) their tasks is to break up attacks and then hold on to the ball for that extra seconds it takes for the fullbacks or the more attacking midfielder to get into their attacking position/find free space

One nice small question.Which tactic is right for patch 12.0.4.? I´m use JP German tactic but i have a problem with defensive ...

One nice small question.Which tactic is right for patch 12.0.4.? I´m use JP German tactic but i have a problem with defensive ...

Just use the latest patch and you Will get help and find tactics

I just cannot find any logical explanation to my problem, which is consistency in away games. The gap between home and away consistency in terms of form is totally absurd and I dont understand WHAT I MUST DO in away games in order to get my players play like they do in home.

Question how much would neymar cost in $$ if i want to buy him in monthly installements. Only monthly?

Just use the latest patch and you Will get help and find tactics

OK unfortunately I´dont have a much time.So I can spend maybe 1 hour daily with FM.Well I need a tip to good tactic for me.

Do you think,that Narrow 4123 could work with Barcelona?

Thanks for tips bro.;)

Back