I am finding that, when I watch my midfield, defense in TV mode, they keep passing back or diagonally but not enough to the forwards, sometimes this happens in the box!. What tweaks can I make to the tactics (which has short passing selected) and/or players to make them get the ball forward a little more consistently?

I am finding that, when I watch my midfield, defense in TV mode, they keep passing back or diagonally but not enough to the forwards, sometimes this happens in the box!. What tweaks can I make to the tactics (which has short passing selected) and/or players to make them get the ball forward a little more consistently?

Try playing slightly more direct in à slightly higher tempo. If needed increase mentality and T-balls

My question:

If i have a youth player, and i put him training AML, but he plays on ML ( midfielder left ), would he improve as a AML because the training or he will improve as a ML? Same to a player training AMR, but playing MR ( midfielder right )

My question:

If i have a youth player, and i put him training AML, but he plays on ML ( midfielder left ), would he improve as a AML because the training or he will improve as a ML? Same to a player training AMR, but playing MR ( midfielder right )

I have never seen a player improve in a new position by just playing in it. He also dont NEED to play in the position he is re-trained in to benefit from the training.

i am wondering what is the correct way of going about setting up to play the offside trap?
i.e player attributes necessary and settings needed to be set.

I have never seen a player improve in a new position by just playing in it. He also dont NEED to play in the position he is re-trained in to benefit from the training.

Well, he is a natural AML, but i dont know why i cant manage the youth team, so Karanka put him playing as a ML, but i put him training AML. So he will improve as a AML? ( he has the potential to be as good as Cristiano :D )

Just a question about the regens. Do they start showing right away according to the regen dates? I noticed that I couldn't find any until around November.

Well, he is a natural AML, but i dont know why i cant manage the youth team, so Karanka put him playing as a ML, but i put him training AML. So he will improve as a AML? ( he has the potential to be as good as Cristiano :D )

Sorry, I think I lost you there. If he is a natural in AML, he does not need to retrain that position. Are you talking about stats here and not the actuall position ?. If so, then the position he plays in and the position he is re-trained into have no influence on what stats he gets better in

When setting up players for corners If I have a strong jumper and header I typically put him on the post that I am am aiming for: near or far. When using the set piece creator what would be the instructions for this player" "attack near/far post" or "stand at near/far post"?

When setting up players for corners If I have a strong jumper and header I typically put him on the post that I am am aiming for: near or far. When using the set piece creator what would be the instructions for this player" "attack near/far post" or "stand at near/far post"?

Think IRL, he needs to come with speed, using his full body, hence Attack the post. ( this is without taking any exploits into account)

Sorry, I think I lost you there. If he is a natural in AML, he does not need to retrain that position. Are you talking about stats here and not the actuall position ?. If so, then the position he plays in and the position he is re-trained into have no influence on what stats he gets better in

Yep, i am talking about stats, so, if he is training for improving his stats as a AML, it doesnt care if he is playing as a ML?

Another question, is There Any real difference betwen youth training and "senior" training, i mean, i have some 16 years old player on my first team, because i want to give them 1st team game minutes, and they are available for the youth team in case they dont have Any minute with 1st team, so they are in the first team, so they are training like "seniors", because i cant choose youth training if they are on the first team, is There Any problem if they train like "seniors" and not like youth?

as i posted in wrong place, ive come here. anyway, i wana know the most effective 4-4-2 tactic, playin with a bwp, a adv pm, and two inside forwards...

Yep, i am talking about stats, so, if he is training for improving his stats as a AML, it doesnt care if he is playing as ?
He Will learn the stats he is is assigned to learn in his training schedule, no matter where you play him on the field.

See no point in ever posting on a thread, if dont get a reply, thanks, wont bother again.

as i posted in wrong place, I've come here. anyway, i wana know the most effective 4-4-2 tactic, playing with a bwp, a adv pm, and two inside forwards...

I am no expert but that seems to be a fairly broad question and there are many variations of the 442, if you are using two forwards and you want an advanced play maker that sounds like you would use a 4312 for example. But my experience has been that individual instructions combined with the tactical instructions is what makes tactics effective. Also if you don't have any player that can play the AM L/R role then you need to stick to a Mid l/r, same goes with using wingbacks, if you don't have players that can play that role, then you need to use the FB R/L. I know this doesn't answer your question but it may explain the lack of responses...and the fact that you only posted the question 8 hours ago may also be factor ;)

I am playing Serie A and there are no reserve team leagues so I would like to set up friendlies for my back up and reserve players. Is there a way for me to delegate this responsibility to my first team coach. Or do I have to take control of the reserve team every time I want to set up a friendly? Second question is it possible to specify that the friendly I want to arrange is for my reserve team? the press kills me every time I lose to a **** team when am using under 20 and reserve team players...I don't want it affecting my reputation or fan confidence.

I am no expert but that seems to be a fairly broad question and there are many variations of the 442, if you are using two forwards and you want an advanced play maker that sounds like you would use a 4312 for example. But my experience has been that individual instructions combined with the tactical instructions is what makes tactics effective. Also if you don't have any player that can play the AM L/R role then you need to stick to a Mid l/r, same goes with using wingbacks, if you don't have players that can play that role, then you need to use the FB R/L. I know this doesn't answer your question but it may explain the lack of responses...and the fact that you only posted the question 8 hours ago may also be factor ;)

thank you mate, what i was meaning, but didnt explain properly was i play with 2 centre mids, 1 bwm, 1 amc, with 2 inside forwards and two strikers, pref both complete forwards, my meaning was im **** at tactics tbh an only really download them, then modify them if need be, but cant find any that doesnt concede 4 a game lol, any links for tactics that fit my needs wud b appreciated, thanks.