"Wills mum's vibrator"
"Thats a rolling pin"
"I can still smell it!"
"Thats a rolling pin"

"I'll never wank again"
"Sure you will, just give it time"

hahaha XD

well that episode has taught me not to mess with the flower bashers... hardnuts

Series Finale next week? I wait 6 months and they can only turn out 6 ****** episodes!
And Neil leaves :'(
Neil FTW

Next weeks better be IMMENSE, and I do hope that they leave an opening for Season 4 ( I know they aren't planning to) from this episode or the Movie :)

Series Finale next week? I wait 6 months and they can only turn out 6 ****** episodes!
And Neil leaves :'(
Neil FTW

It's been the same in the previous seasons, and a lot of C4 comedies, like the IT Crowd. Should've been expecting only a few episodes.

Great episode last night, hopefully the finale is the best one yet. Cannot wait until the film comes out :D

not as good as last weeks but still decent
"hello will *starts opening door*"
"**** off mrs cappter *slams door in face*" made me rofl (dunno what the womans name was)
sad it's the last ever episode next week, hopefully a great end to a great show. (unless they do a huge reverse and make a 4th series). Will Simon and Carly finally get together? <)

not as good as last weeks but still decent
"hello will *starts opening door*"
"**** off mrs cappter *slams door in face*" made me rofl (dunno what the womans name was)
sad it's the last ever episode next week, hopefully a great end to a great show. (unless they do a huge reverse and make a 4th series). Will Simon and Carly finally get together? <)
Bigger question is will Will ditch his suitcase? Will Jay ACTUALLY get laid, and will neils dad 'settle down' XD
Hope they send out Jays character with a bang got to be one of the best characters for comedy values out there

Time to reminise, have put my series one DVD on.