The Inbetweeners

Oh my days LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL at Jay trying to say Beep Be Be Be whilst hung over XD

If you take everything that's wrong with this country and make it into a TV show (not in a satirical way either) then you get the Inbetweeners.

If you take everything that's wrong with this country and make it into a TV show (not in a satirical way either) then you get the Inbetweeners.

what? so if you take 4 teenagers ******* about and having a laugh then you get what's wrong with this country? well i guess me and my friends are whats wrong with this country...

seriously, what secluded part of England are you living in?
didn't you hear that we're up to our eyeballs in debt, un-employment is at an all time high and the conservatives are in charge? (A)

Best of the series so far, and one of the best overall episodes.

Some superb lines and moments. Neill ******* on Will was a particular highlight.

Tara is INSANELY fit. I was having an argument with my ex last night about it. She was saying 'Hmm i think she's a bit weird looking'. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Hannah Tointon ftw.

Tara is pretty fit tbh, poor simon creeping her out by beating up his ****(H) Best episode of the series so far, was so funny!
"Simon I'm ready"
"uhh.. hold on... I'm just having a poo" XDXDXD couldnt stop laughing at that and the way he said it as well

Yesterday was quality! Shame Tara and Simon ended but oh well.

what? so if you take 4 teenagers ******* about and having a laugh then you get what's wrong with this country? well i guess me and my friends are whats wrong with this country...

seriously, what secluded part of England are you living in?
didn't you hear that we're up to our eyeballs in debt, un-employment is at an all time high and the conservatives are in charge? (A)

Not what he was saying, he said if you take all the bad things away, then the inbetweeners would still be there :p

Yesterday's one had me ***** the whole way through.

My favourite quote was "I'm gonna f*ck your f*cking ***** off you ****!"

ROFL.

Last night was definately the best of an already brilliant series :D
Best part:
Jay: If she ***** like she complains your in for a treat
Haha

I loved this show, then I did an inbetweeners marathon and watched them all on 4od and now I love it even more :3